1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 1033 - Valentines!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Feb 14, 2014.

1. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I believe they were not comparing to triple A titles, rather Relogic the developers of Terraria.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You seriously comparing to that? At least set your standards at Minecraft.

Joiken likes this.
  3. Here we come again with this discussion. Can you just create a thread for that and not spam tis one plis ;c
    Just sayin'

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

^Terraria does this, therefore this is basically saying "Terraria is a big game company", and KaG is older then Terraria, therefore this leads to one questioning authorial intent.

But yes, Joiken is right. This really ought to be a seperate topic.

5. This was supposed to be a thread of love, and you guys are ruining it. :c

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

All relationships are doomed to fail anyway nbd.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Grammar nazi lameness nuked. If you want to play at being a lexical terror then please join the Ivory Tower and do it there, or not at all. I'll issue warnings for further off-topicness related to spelling, punctuation, or grammar & usage.

{edit}
    Also, KAG =/= T or MC, whatever transient similarities you think you've found. Old discussion is old. Move on already/get back to talking about chocolates, hearts, and misappropriated Saint's days.

Noburu and Sir_Walter like this.
  8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

More like Saint's weeks at this point [​IMG]

Geti and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  9. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Wait, I just found another similarity to T and MC. Weather. Because it rains hearts. I'm calling the internet police.

Bint and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: scripting the events ahead of time - we could do this (it's not hard code-wise) but I think that takes some of the spontaneity out of it.