1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 1085 - "Shiprekt"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandemicCommander

PandemicCommander Shipwright

New spike functionality is gonna make builders brutal. This should be interesting.

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Just thought the same, its sprites are pretty light and easy to modify.

3. miniu

miniu Haxor

My top1 mod. Thanks !

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

can anyone please mod it to allow 16 max players? i suck at modding at KAG Beta ;/ Eventually, @Aphelion3371 , will you be so cool and share your 16 players mod here? server hosters would like you. (i dont want to be a bitch and download the mod directly from your server the add to my one, so im asking here =c)

Or just make a tutorial how to allow 16 players? You have to add new teams?

@edit: was simplier then i though

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  5. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

After a few hours of playing, i learn't 2 things.
    1)Torpedo's are the start of a game are useless
    2) @8x is an amazing partner o3o

6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I keep on making overpowered ships.
    (It's not really hard.)

7. stunning spikes are pretty bullshit. makes dumb spike traps able to instakill sometimes

Mazey, Noburu, Vampire and 3 others like this.
  8. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

An alternative way of getting blocks I want to see is being able to select each type but every one has a cool down.

9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You know what would be fantastic for Shiprekt? Whenever you get a row of a certain kind of block type (Armor, Turret, Bombs) then those sets of items either fuse, or upgrade into a newer more stronger version of the item type just like tetris.. except the blocks don't disappear... o-o
    Would kinda make some sort of sense.. I guess xD

Draco1991 and Vampire like this.
  10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Imagine that, traps killing you.

Re: the team allocation in shiprekt, we're pondering ways of making this work without making people watch the game for ages after they've died at the moment.

Noburu, franek123, JPD and 3 others like this.
  11. Could you add a harpoon block to latch on the enemy ship and reel your self in?
    I would love to make this myself if anyone helped me?
    I'm kinda bad at this stuff :/

12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Chrispin told me that he will add someone like this to his modded shiprekt. I will ask him if i could use his mod on my server.

Vampire likes this.
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Argh. People keep placing blocks on the front of my ship while I'm mid-ram --- which has the frustrating effect of a) completely nullifying the speed of the ramming ship, and b) binding the two ships together.

Noburu and 101i like this.
  14. 101i

Your lucky I stuck us together! My ship speed was incredible, and the spinning was destroying everything in its path!

15. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Someone should make a really fast ship with a long arm in the back, and then fuse them together and then swing the enemy into another enemy

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No, I had a whole bank of bombs I was wanting you to spin into; but instead our vessels entered a dance of the kind you might get from drunk ducks.

Noburu, JPD and 101i like this.
  17. i can imagine my entire team pressing D half a second too late and getting instakilled by the trap which had been made by johny98, who is currently struggling to place a door without having it fall down

18. 101i

geti was implying that your point is invalid, not that he wants you to elaborate
    johny98 is a good guy btw, leave him alone!

johny98 likes this.
  19. metalcallous

metalcallous Shipwright

I tried that once when I was starting out, I lacked enough engines and it was a slow (hug) rather than a quick hook. XD

I now see ships as either two types, the long ships, that ram and manuever; or the turtle stars XD that become spinning death.

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

please make it possible to see who detonated bombs, because i want to ban a griefer that detonated all the bombs on my ship and destroyed my core because i destroyed his core

i mean, add it to Logs or something? and not console, chat please, because console is spammed with weird things.

JPD likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.