1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 129 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

I like the new HUD, it just needs to get slimmed down a little. The minimap art in particular looks a little bigger than before, but I for one like the new look. I had the same problem Furai was having, though.

2. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

I love the new HUD, the only problem is that it is not transparent, the chat box is too big, and HUD is sometimes "in front of" the console and mapvote box. (well, that's 3 problems then)

3. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Other than chat being a bit big it might be easier just to cut the HUD in half and put everything in corners so its less in the way of you'r epic showdown with another knight that will not be helped by accidentally pressing enter and having the chat pop up!

4. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

loving the new mice hud

EDIT: not sure why i posted in such an old thread. woops.

5. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Damn it KAG team, I have studying to do, now I have to analyse the situation in KAG...

6. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Look at the build number, now back to me, now back at the date the last post was, now back to me.
    Sadly, it's very old, but if you posted in the right thread then you could actually discuss things.

7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Locked. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.