1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BUILD 1337 - Back on Track

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Kabouter123

Kabouter123 Catapult Fodder
    1. Ancient Gear - [AG#]

thnx devs this build sure is pretty 1337

2. Spike useless, builder useless, gg, best update ever, tsss.

3. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

how 2 enable gamepad mode? Here comes the local multiplay gamemodes :))) couch coop ftw

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  4. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Also tramp nerfs... not happy about that at all.

5. you can't. yet.
    it wasn't intentional - it's a bug, but no one knows what causes it

Haste and kodysch like this.
  6. oh my god Guro is Action Hank

best buld since b190 would play

7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Absolutely gorgeous heads! I can't wait to see them in game

Edit: Guro might look a little weird as a builder lol

8. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

I see gamepads making TDM specifically an amazing gamemode to play with friends locally. Should be fun. :3

9. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Haha, exactly the same thing you said about knight a few updates ago :rekt:

norill likes this.
  10. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

What are you trying to say? :wink:

11. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

does that black head also change your body? or will it look weird :p

kodysch likes this.
  12. wow thats the only head without that stupid unibrow in the attack frame

13. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Tramps are bugged? K. I WANTED TO DO AMAZING MLG TRICKS WITH KEGs
    ;-;

14. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Good progress, now plz stop boulders sending you into the stratosphere. When lots are bought at once and jumped on, or something.

15. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

@norill please any idea on when the local coop feature would be included or how to activate it? ::(: I just really want this feature asap, should I wait a month or two for another update to be able to use gamepads? or is it included and I didn't know how to us it? I mean Geti said this :
    just asking I didn't mean to be rude or something.

16. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Just played...
    RIP Battle Builders [*]
    Knight changes :yes::yes:

That's all I can say.
    I know spikes were OP and it had to happen, but now it's impossible to win 1v1 with a knight, what sucks.. Now the only way for builder to get some kills are traps and boulders (?).
    Geti gibe us (builders) craftable knife or sth :>:(:

Lumeos likes this.
  17. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Not really, after crashing I send a new report ....

♫ This is the time of the critique of wild Snake ♫

As usually there will be two types of reviews that ... pro players who love played builder with spikes and know how avoided.
    And others who groan when to get killed by a spike ....
    Again the moaners have won and successfully nerve something fun in the game.

So if I understand it, the spikes that are difficult to put were Nerf? This is nonsense!
    it is more difficult to pose a spike in front of the enemy (a 5 blocks above it), only 200 blocks above him.
    200 blocks can not see the builder put us on Spike on the head and that I understand what's infuriating!
    [​IMG]

But 5 blocks, if a builder happens to you put a spike or you do not know to avoid it, either Builder is very strong.
    [​IMG]

There are various signs that show that a builder want to ask you a spike on the head:
    1- He puts the "wall" everywhere.
    2- He expect in a tower, or beside of "wall" to ask you a spike on the head.
    3- We see it spike the builder in his hand. Open your eyes!

No offense @Geti I do not know if you've noticed, but if your updates you add / fix things everyone will be happy.
    By cons, when you change the gameplay that the community is accustomed to playing, you will make unhappy.

Verdict? Stop to change the game that is already perfect and add / fix things only.

Again, this is my opinion respects the
    Peace.

PS: Well it is true that every update I say things that are not good, but what I did not mention in this update is well for me.
    I have not yet had the opportunity to test all this update. I have heard of the trampoline nerve I'll go and give my opinion.
    For me the trampoline did not need to be nerve. It is very rarely used in CTF because it breaks easily. If it was really nerve. You have a nerve Object, not use CTF ...

if you do not understand what I was trying to say, here is the French version here :down:
    ♫ C'est l'heure de la critique du Snake sauvage ♫

Comme D'habitude il va y avoir deux types d'avis sur ça ... les joueurs pro qui aiment joués en builder avec les spikes et qui savent comment les évités.
    Et les autres personnes qui râle quand y se font tuer par un spike ....
    Encore une fois les râleurs ont gagné et ont réussi à nerf quelque chose de fun dans ce jeu.

Donc si j'ai bien compris, les spikes qui sont difficiles à poser ont été Nerf ? C'est n'importe quoi !
    il est plus difficile de poser un spike en face de l'ennemi (a 5 blocs au-dessus de lui), qu'à 200 blocs au-dessus de lui.
    A 200 blocs on ne voit pas le builder nous mettre le Spike sur la tête et ça je comprends c'est rageant !
    Mais à 5 blocs, si un builder arrive à vous mettre un spike soit vous ne savez pas l'éviter, soit le Builder est très fort.

Il y a différents signes qui montrent qu'un builder veux vous poser un spike sur la tête :
    1- Il pose du "mur" partout.
    2- Il attends dans une tour, ou à côter d'un "mur" pour vous poser un spike sur la tête.
    3- On voit le spike du builder dans sa main. Ouvrez les yeux !

Sans offense @Geti je ne sais pas si vous avez remarquer,mais si dans vos mises à jour vous rajoutez/fixer des choses tout le monde sera heureux.
    Par contre, dès que vous modifiez du Gameplay que la communauté c'est habitué à jouer, vous allez faire des malheureux.

Verdict ? Arrêtez de modifier ce jeu qui est déjà parfait et rajoutez/fixer seulement des choses.

Encore une fois, ceci est mon avis respecte le
    Peace.

Ps : Bon il est vrai qu'à chaque update je dis les choses qui ne sont pas bonne, mais tout ce que je n'ai pas cité dans cette update, est Bien pour moi.
    Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de tester toute cette mise à jour. J'ai entendu parler du nerf du trampoline je vais aller voir et donnez mon avis.
    Pour moi le trampoline n'avait pas besoin d'être nerf. Il est très peu utilisé en CTF, car il se casse facilement. S'il a vraiment été nerf. Vous venez de nerf un Objet, jamais utilisez en CTF ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2014 ---
    Yes, and we continue to say, the knight was better before.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  18. Me ? No.
    Why you change all of time the game ? STOP.
    Fix the bug!!! FIX THAT PING!!!the other games can ! Why not you ?
    Stop change the game and fix the bug please.
    Peace.

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Haha! Those diagrams are amazing! Put a smile on my face :).

Snake19 and Lumeos like this.
  20. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester