1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 151 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Sep 16, 2011.

1. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

The anti grief measures do more harm than good. Sometimes you can't collapse a building when you need to.

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

It's actually a bomb that has had it's owner die and drop it or an allies bomb.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Cagar: huh, cool.
    The knight cant destroy castle backgrounds etc with jabs because that led to everyone inside a castle getting slowed and a lot of the castle getting damaged every time an enemy got inside, which made fighting inside your own fort uncomfortable. It's not a dedicated anti-grief measure. If you want to collapse a castle as a knight, you'll need to slash. You're likely better off bringing in a builder to sap structures though, which is a good thing.

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Why can't knights harm enemy doors? I assume it's a bug. Once I failed to let my whole team in because I couldn't destroy the enemy doors which were open, all of the other support was gone but I just couldn't do anything to the doors. Then I got killed and the doors got closed. I'm all for this applying to own doors though, in the previous build you could never attack enemy without making damage to your own castle.

The server browser needs a bit tweaking yet in my opinion, for example:
    -It'd be good to see ping and players without clicking the server
    -Double click should connect into server, it's a bit uncomfortable to move your mouse so much
    -The colours need a bit tweaking, for an example the servers could use a lighter colour so that they would point out more. And I'd overall like it more if it would be slightly more colourful.

Other than that, this build is very good.

trelawney likes this.
  5. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

That.

6. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just discovered what appears to be three annoying bugs/glitches...
    1) Playing on a random server I spawned two times in mid air
    2) I did not re-spawned at the outpost I last did
    3) An archer pwned me in a fucking weird way...He was on top of some dirt blocks, we dug 2 blocks in the dirt so he couldnt hit us, but he actually did, like a wallhack. O.o

7. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Some other suggestions:
    -Already only pointing mouse over server could show the info. It would feel much more smooth
    -Browser's a bit unresponsive. Fix?
    -The previous settings should be saved