1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 154 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Sep 19, 2011.

1. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Meanwhile, on twitter:

2. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Battering Ram!!!

3. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

How about reviving the test builds again? We now almost have 350 Gold members, that should be enough for some testing. (Of course you need to restrict the test builds to the Gold members first.)
    I mean...even before it worked quite well and we could cleanup some bugs and try experimental changes before the stable build.

Miczu, trelawney and czubai like this.
  4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

The ceasefrire free resources build time was a bad idea to start with, now you don't even have to stop to go to tent?

5. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

I think unlimited ressources is good because we can build HUGE castle. Isn't that the point of the game ?

Of course we'll need weapon of mass destruction to tear them down in the next updates :D

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Why remove the brackets from the clantag? It looked fine as it was and we were so used to [Clantag] :/

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

So now just change in options your clantag from "HA" to "[HA]".

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Valkyrie: due to requests, and to prevent abuse of it. I'm not sure if the colours are different yet but we want to prevent people tricking us into thinking they're someone different with a clantag.

I like infinite resources while building, I don't like the exploits that come from it. I kind of think you should just get a set "dump" of resources to use upon start.

@contrary: rushing pre-bases is crap. If we make military classes require a barracks to be swapped to at then perhaps, but it's simply way too unbalanced in favour of the rushers at the moment. Ladders up the side of the mountain, catapult on top, and oho look the enemy can't even build a base let alone put up a fight.
    Lame.

That's honestly the only reason for the warmup time being default, and resources being cheap.
    We'll have to iron out that exploit, gah.

9. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Is it intended that with "infinite" amount of wood and stone you cant dig up gold on warmup because it will stay 0?

I was in game just now, happy that I found easy 60 gold for fast outpost. Game starts and I see 0 gold in backpack...

10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Oh, sounds like a bug - MM must just be making the numbers unchangeable. I'll tell him.

11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Same to arrows, can we please be able in the timer to chop arrows? It's evil to wait untill timer ended to get arrows! :rollseyes:

12. MrKaputtnik

MrKaputtnik Shopkeep Stealer

-Forget this-
    It's good as it is

13. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Bring the brackets back! It looks weird if we put the '']'' because there is no space between it and our char name, it honestly looks weird and hard to reckon the name. :(

14. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

There's a lot of things I want to say bout this build, but I got busted from computer. Will edit this post later

15. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Bugs that are not necessarily from 154, most of them have been around for a while:

-If the flags touch, the game ends and a random team wins. This means you can throw the flags at each other while they're off the tent.
    -The endless charge attack from knight can be performed in a different way. If you do a slow double charge (charge up, slash, then wait a second then another big slash), you can do another one after 3 dots have been filled and you can do it again and again, which is quicker than waiting half charge, however, you can't do two slashes one after the other if you do it this way, you just have to do them one by one, but much faster than waiting for half charge or full charge.
    -Knights float a little off the air if they hold up shield together on top of each other. 3 or more knights can go even higher if they all do it at once.
    -Freezing a player who is standing in the same space as another player causes both of them to be frozen
    -For some reason the battle pit gold server didnt give us any admin powers or even show us as premium players (me and illu)

16. Utahraptor

Utahraptor Hulk Hogan Tester

The not showing admin powers and gold status happens on a few servers.

17. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Neat said : -For some reason the battle pit gold server didnt give us any admin powers or even show us as premium players (me and illu)

Same to me, in console i read, There's no RCON password when i joined. (propably the reason)

18. Geti

Re: floating knights - Yeah I've seen that, me and MM found it back when it first happened I think but couldn't do anything useful with it. I think we need to swap to "proper" 1 way platforms for knights aiming their shields upwards and for bridges to prevent slowing when walking past friendlies doing that and to make skybridges a little more permeable.

19. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Hm...I have experienced it a bit different. I think the easiest way (I know it's not easy while actually playing but I think it's the easiest to try it out) to do the endless charge attack is the following:
    Code:
    charge full --> charge two dots --> charge three dots --> charge three dots --> charge three dots --> etc.
    \_____________________________/     \_______________________________________________________________ _ _ _
                  |                                        |
        the usual double slash                     the endless slash

Neat likes this.
  20. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Thats what I meant.