1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 190 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I also want to send a message out there to whoever designed the map with ridiculous levels of gold but not a SINGLE tree.

You're a retard.

Valkyrie likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

They don't line up with the zelda values sadly, the coins are 1 and 5 for small and big respectively, then the rupees are 10, 20, 50 for green blue purple. There's also a giant coin which you get to see if you're lucky in a server with rich people.

EDIT: oh yeah map generator is likely to change over the next while as that's something I'm working on around the animation workload.

3. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

I did kill a knight with a builder but long time ago xD

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

It's annoying when you start to kill enemies castle with their own catapult, and you accidentally kill your teammates because the catapult is always defined to the team who made it. Perhaps the ownership could be defined by who is shooting with it?

Yeah and also, I'd appreciate a bugfix to the random stone drops from the catapult.

5. Darklight

Darklight Shipwright

the stone drop isn't random. If a cata is destroyed while it still has stone it will drop 50% of that stone. Or was it 30%...I don't remember the percentage but around those values.

6. Monsteri

I mean it drops slow rocks while you're charging, and sometimes doesn't launch in the speed the charge bar shows it would.

7. Darklight

Darklight Shipwright

Oh. Odd that never happened to me. Maybe it was lag and more than one people were controling the cata:huh?:

8. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This happens a lot.
    The catapult will misfire whilst charging. Its a huge pain in the ass.
    Another bug is if you pick a cata up that is being charge by someone, when you drop it it will insta-fire.

9. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

10. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

This build is damn buggy and needs alot of work...

Here is what I noticed, thins which happen quite often.
    -Coins act weird, and they fall trough blocks.
    -Archers, if close enough to a stone wall, can shoot arrows trough it, I got owned twice like that:>:(:
    -There is some sort of in-the-wall bug. Experenced it once, I got stuck in a wall and everytime I managed to set myself free, I randomly appeared in a wall again. Also, I noticed catapulted knights, sometimes get stuck in the wall and theyre life doesnt drop when we hit that person, basically they are invincible.

So yeah its very buggy and annoying.

11. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Coins should be less bouncy. And you should be able to catch them before they stopped bouncing around.

12. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Builders buying wood from an outpost seems like a viable option for the treeless maps being generated.

Asterix, Wonkyth, illu and 1 other person like this.
  13. Monsteri

Same thing with arrows and bombs >:[

14. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I would like it very much if one was able to actually CLICK on the pie-menu items, rather than having to hover. Especially since clicking seems to cancel the pie-menu...

Chrispin and Neat like this.
  15. Monsteri

Few bugs:

-In pre-built maps after destroying castle background no dirt appears.

-Not able to switch teams in the editor.

-After quitting the editor the extra blocks remain in the block menu.

16. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

1000 times yes!

17. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

I can change class in enemy base tent (well nobody was alive...) but is it a bug or not?

And I wasn't able to change class from knight in one outpost underground (spawned from it).

18. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Yeah, you've been able to do that for a few builds now. Not sure is it a bug or a feature myself, but it sure is handy if you can get in as a builder, then switch to knight to fight your way out.

19. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Uh understatement much. I remember that you could do it in Build 17.

20. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

All I want for christmas is customisable taunts, customisable taunts, customisable taunts. :D