1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 190 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Oct 25, 2011.

1. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

* cant spawn units deplated

bots cannot spawn after map change

-----------------------------------------

need setting turn off archer tree climbing for servers setting, its not good for advanchure maps

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I know your Russian but could you please translate that a little better <3

And not being able to change class is a bug for sure, you spawn from a moved outpost and sometimes cannot change class.

3. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

I don't like the direction the new build took the game. I haven't actually played for a few days now, whereas before I wanted to play all the time. It's made me quite upset =[

I really like the new coin system, but it's not enough to get me back into playing. I miss the arcade-style of the old games too much. I loved playing for hours on a single map, being able to skirmish and destroy blocks as a knight. I don't like the new style of quick strategy-based matches.

4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

After a frustrated session of playing the Test version, I came back to this one only to find it even WORSE, glitch-wise.
    WHAT HAPPENED! D:

EDIT: not this build, sorry, build 200.
    y u maek gaem borkd? D:

5. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester