1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 203 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Bandwagonman

Bandwagonman Shopkeep Stealer

I wish I could play :(
    All the good servers are full and the first one I can play is already in the red... and then I get kicked for massive ping.
    Exceptionally unhappy times.

2. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Bandwagonman it's the same for every online server - spam connect button until someone leave.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Needs queing feature

FuzzyBlueBaron and SpitfireXero like this.
  4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

That's good. Very good.

Noburu likes this.
  5. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Small annoying thing... when I change sorting for map size EVERY TIME it will also trigger the premium poster and from that open my web browser...

6. Bandwagonman

Bandwagonman Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, I've tried this, but my attention span isn't long enough to click spam for more than 30 seconds.

7. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

And matches go on for so long that it is unlikely anyone will leave until maybe the last minute or two when everyone melee's and NO ONE DIES! -_- I think after a minute or so the team with most player left should win once all tickets reach zero.

8. SirEndgame

SirEndgame Shopkeep Stealer

Please, make drawbridges not impossible to destroy. You have to be an extremely cautious builder and stand a few blocks away to even dent it, though wood is supposed to be able to be broken by knights.

9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Another strange thing, server info never seems to show for me anymore, the box is just blank.

Foxodi likes this.
  10. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Hearts aren't healing my builder. What gives?

11. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Its a bug, picking up hearts wont heal you past two full hearts (left from when builders had 2hearts?)

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Great work! Am loving build 203 so far with one exception (see below).

BUG --> entire game crashes when (while in map editor) a team bridge is built and then player attempts to jump on the aforementioned team bridge. I've found the effect to be repeatable (7 times so far - using a few different scenarios to make sure).

I've been trying to put together a building tutorial for the AUSS clan and being unable to use team bridges makes the whole thing rather impossible. Patchy, patchy? Ta. :)

13. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Cheers for the report, it's on the list of stuff to do now. You can make maps as image files fwiw - pretty sure the colour of team bridges is on the wiki page here: http://kagwiki.com/wiki/Map

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. Epic_Ninja2828

Epic_Ninja2828 Shipwright

ok i am new how do i get the new patch. COzi cant find any games right now because their all updated :(

15. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

It should automaticly update when you start the game.
    If not, delete the version.txt file and try again.

16. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

There is small bug that allows to make floating blocks :)

[​IMG]

It isn't custom map made in paint if you want to know.

To recreate:
    - place 2 stone background
    - on one place spikes
    - on the second place bridge
    - remove bridge and you will see dirt background
    - clear other blocks so your fake dirt background is in air

Now you can place on fake dirt block stone background (and any other block on it)
    When you remove any block connected to that floaty block, it will trigger whole thing to collapse.

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks for the in-depth report miczu - I thought MM fixed that in the last build but it must have slipped under the radar.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Thank you very much! :)

19. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

BUG:

You can place teambridges above a tent and it pushes the tent down underground or to the left/right. Some of the bridges get broken when you spawn.

Attached Files:

20. Epic_Ninja2828

Epic_Ninja2828 Shipwright

I ve done that like a million time still not working. Not my firewall either :(