1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG Build 2046 - Calm Before the Storm

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Holy crap. Thanks so much devs, especially for the 10 letter clantag and private chat. Keep up the good work!
    As a old tale for you floks, GLINT was once not named GLINT; it's was a conversion from Paragon 7, and as my original clan moved into this game we changed it to GLINT and Paragon is now a subdivision for...... Paragon ;D

mcrifel and norill like this.
  2. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

just had a server crash from a small collapse, doing the thing where it ticked once every 5 seconds before dying.

3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

LOVE THE UPDATE !:heart:
    I'm just disappointed to be not admin anymore :'(
    It seemed so funny to save an allied tower, target of a griefer, by freezzing his kag ::D:

This update gives me even more desire to make a real come back on kag ::D:
    Thanks the staff !

jimmyzoudcba, Psiklaw, Fuzzle and 2 others like this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I think so too. I've been looking into this last night and today, and it's a real pain :(

Was there anything particularly special about the collapse? I've seen this since the patch too but only with a "big" castle full of stuff, and couldn't identify anything special about it. Server didn't crash though, just chugged.