1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 228 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Dec 2, 2011.

1. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Really? The only way to get infinite ressource is to play in solo and play on sandbox mode but im sure it's a bug yeah!

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Build 228 made my dreams come true.
    they put a builder in a knight.
    so i can kill while i build.
    http://imgur.com/JWJ4d
    wouldnt a rollback to the previous build be possible until someone fixes all these bugs?

3. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

the map editor was Premium only at release.
    i dont think they changed it.
    edit:sorry for double post.

4. Actually, this was possible before 228.
    Edit: I mean, bug doppleganger.

5. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

might be me but i play loads of kag in my free time and never had it in the previous builds.
    and already had a chain of bugs with this build so thought this ought to be one of em.

6. Niii

Niii Shipwright

Yes a rollback would be a solution !

HardPenguin and Ej like this.
  7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

A rollback seems good. Given there are no stats, levels, gained items, a Rollback would pretty much work out.

HardPenguin, goodyman8 and Niii like this.
  8. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

exactly,i only fear that might mess up something with the people who bought premium.

HardPenguin likes this.
  9. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

I love it! I'm not really getting the same issues as some other guys; I have nothing to complain about with this one XD. It's great seeing destruction change, as its the best-looking thing in the game.

10. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Though collpases need to be changed a bit more.
    If you're breking a block, and there is a block bridge hooked in, you figure the weight would start cracking the already cracked block you've been hitting on. Enough to crack it on it's own, to bring it down. Would be cool to have that added in.

Noc likes this.
  11. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

+1 for rollback. Now majority of KAG community suffers from few major bugs. Wouldn't be better to keep working again with 228 as test build, and let players use previous version?

Stevedog, Noburu, AGRAIL and 2 others like this.
  12. basic

basic Horde Gibber

Hi there everybody! I have same problem on my MAC - it doesn't work. when I launch KAG through winebottler it brakes after pressing play button (game menu disappear and nothing happens after that). The last version worked just fine on my MAC.
    p.s. great game guys. I appreciate all the hard work that you made especially that I've my self tried to make a game and I know what that means:) I hope finally You will release compleat game soon. Wish You all the best

13. hansel

hansel Shopkeep Stealer

I like the new build. I seem to be in the minority that doesn't get any bugs at all. It's all peachy in Hansel town.

And for the people that have problems with resolution looking like crap, set it to 1024 x 768. It's the same as in previous build.

14. prostosuper

prostosuper Haxor

I'm Linux user, and I'm having troubles running my KAG.

I have a hunch, that Linux build wasn't tested properly (at all?). Because every single Linux KAG player has exactly the same frigging problem! Come on, why did you do that to us, devs?

15. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Im not sure if somebody posted this bug but maybe like 30 min ago I was playing I was blue and then I swap I was blue again but with I was now in the red team?! My name was red too weird bug.

16. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

Where did you spawn?

17. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

I was blue and then I re''spawn'' in the blue tent.

18. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

That doesn't sound very abnormal.

19. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

No no read again my post Noc haha sorry maybe it's because of my bad english!

20. teyesahr

teyesahr Shipwright

No longer works for me.... I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 on a Dell Inspiron 1525. I had to download the new version and unpack it, then clicked the "KAG" icon. Nice new menu popped up. Clicked "PLAY", menu went away and nothing else happened. Any ideas?