1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 228 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Dec 2, 2011.

1. how are you supposed to winebottle the linux package?

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Lol , my bad :eek:

3. do you know how to run the linux package on a mac?

4. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Cheers ilaks.

"don't you use Arch Linux?" haven't had time to install it on this laptop yet, got more important things to do than be an OS snob. Either way I'd likely be dual booting windows for photoshop, because why run something like that through an emulator?

ILE we can't be expected to fix something in a matter of time proportional to how many times you ask. We'll get on it, but please report on bugs.kag2d.com rather than just spamming this thread. We'll be addressing the issues presented there in order of importance as deemed by us.

@Shad: the requirement for libgl is likely due to incorrect compilation of the dedicated branch, we'll look into it.

IloveElectro likes this.
  6. Labla

Labla Shopkeep Stealer

It would be nice to have some bug reporting guideline (at least for edge situation e.g. game crash). I'm not sure what if useful and what not for bug reporting in KAG case. I created this ticket providing some information from GDB and core dump. Is that enough or there is a way to provide more information?

Wonkyth likes this.
  7. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Have noticed this a bit too, makes me wtf every time as I can't tell what team they're on.

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I took multiple snapshots with F4 and all of them came out as total blackness. I was gonna use them for a really big helpful noob/advanced techniques tutorial buuuuuut.......

10. Classik

Classik Shipwright

11. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

If you're having trouble using the built-in screenshot feature, try either: running it through Steam, as you can then use Steam to take snaps, of running FRAPS.

12. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

LMAO right now ^^

13. BlueLuigi

Running it through Steam will screw some stuff up ^^; Namely voting and screenshots (Every vote F12 = A screenshot).
    Fraps is superior option out of the two if you can choose (C'mon, anyone can get Fraps for free...)

14. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, I forgot to mention Steam breaks a few things, Although I changed my screenshot key to \.

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Bug reporting guidelines:
    • Search for the bug you're having. We've already had duplicate bugs and there aren't even that many in the database yet. If the bug already exists, add a note to the bug confirming it and adding any missing data.
    • If the bug doesn't exist, follow the prompts, including any steps needed to reproduce, a pastebin link to the contents of system.txt if you think the bug may be related to your computer or OS, and the severety.
    • Watch the bug and provide any requested information
    • Profit

For screenshots, also consider printscreen for cheapscates, or any good screengrabber.

16. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

How do I resize the window again?

17. BlueLuigi

In the loader, Settings, choose resolution and fullscreen tick or untick.

18. Miaow

ty :D

19. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Ummm... Not Linux and Mac users? And for free you may gain only trial version?

20. Miaow

Redacted, yes don't talk about this kind of stuff here

Also, can't you just remap your Steam screenshot key?