1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 228 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I'm not gonna lie; suiciding next to a bunch of archers sounds like a hilarious thing to do

But none of these situations applied to me; it was a straight up ally throw bomb, no other bombs/rock around, he didn't die, I get blown. Haven't had it happen today though

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Getting a video of it is more or less paramount - I literally haven't seen it in-game so can't know what's causing it.

3. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

That could be because of a bug where an enemy gets switched to your team but he/she is still an enemy.

Could be....

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Maybe, I felt like I was the culprit of this sort of thing today, a teammate of mine threw a bomb into 3-4 reds I was fighting, it blew up and I died (they didn't), it was definitely his bomb I saw him throw it, so I don't know what was up there, but everyone died, me and the reds, don't recall my death message and didn't get a video sadly.
    I could have been lagging and one of the reds picked it up and threw it back down without me seeing it while I killed them or something though.

5. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Hmm... was playing for a change RDM and we won... my guy trows a bomb... I blow up :|

6. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well when I see a griefer I've pulled a bomb out on them, and charged them before. It killed them. So probably the fact it killed me too, is the problem. As mentioned above.

7. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]

Game need to check if you can get out of the base...