1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 265 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I wish the shops didnt die so easy but it is good incentive to protect them.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Not sure if mentioned get but bombs for me work like superhero jumping used to, when I throw it it stays in the air in place for a second the. It flies forward awkwardly and also with different physics (not as far) as before. The distance doesn't bother but the stall does

3. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

- Can't buy arrows/bombs if somebody else is doing that.
    - Can't catch coins in air.

4. Noburu

The arrow/bomb buying is definitely annoying and a major problem if your whole team is rushing to buy to fend off an assault.

You have never been able to catch coins in the air (which I hate) but they do seem to be more bouncy than before.

EDIT: Also in relation to not being able to buy bombs/arrows if someoen else is there. If you respawn as, say a builder, and quickly use your coins to buy bombs/arrows and swap to knight/archer too fast you lose the bombs/arrows you bought and your coins. I dont remember this happening in previous builds (but it may have). This usually happens to me when I have lots of coins as a builder and buy bombs for some knight, and then bombs for me before swapping to knight myself.

5. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

I know, Im just pointing this out now in hope that it will get fixed.

Noburu likes this.
  6. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

During one game something like 2 or 3 days ago it happened bat the stone i put in my cata simply diseappered. It wasn't in the cata and neither in my possession T_T Also I don't really remember but it seems it happened something similar with arrows, probaly what i bought in the shop or i got on the floor but anyway i didn't get what I should have got.

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Happened in older builds too, I hate it so much, so so so so so much.

Foxodi likes this.
  8. Noburu

Maybe the time limit that you can swap class and receive their starting materials is different? I just never noticed it before this build. It kills me when I waste 60 coins on 3 bombs and then dont get them while my base is being assaulted.

9. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Yes it is so annoying it happens in sandbox when you buy a bomb as builder and swap it dissapears and it sometimes happens in games and it is extremely annoying also the catching coins is a pain.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  10. Noburu

If someone dies in an explosion or on a team bridge with a large number of coins, you can frequently see everyone damn near stop fighting and run around trying to get coins as they bounce all over.

Its only funny a few times, then its annoying as hell. Coin bouncing would be fine if you could still pick up the coins on contact and not have to wait for them to almost completely stop moving.

11. zoodletec

zoodletec Shipwright

I have the same problem.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

A bug that Ruleral noticed last night and had me confirm:

1: break a stone block until it's one hit away from being destroyed.
    2: repair said stone block.
    3: *bug*
    4: Profit! (in this case? +5 stone)