1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 353 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

whenever i try to kill any archers i usually die from them just being out of reach

2. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

That's what happens when they shoot you.
    Not when they jump right on your face.

3. bilbs

bilbs KAG Guard Tester

Right now if you knock an archer out of a tree you lose 1 heart from them falling on your head.
    This was part of the game a while back but ended up being removed because it felt overpowered to most.
    Especially with the stun-locking that has been happening. An archer will usually hit you once before you get there, once when they fall on your head, then the last heart comes from them spamming while you're stunned. Not a whole lot of fun.

GloriousToast and Rayne like this.
  4. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

aww crap, that's a bug in the game? I've been playing archer a lot more and I feel so suave when I let loose a power arrow and kill a knight between my spam and my boots. My bunions don't like it though

Froghead48 likes this.
  5. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Archers have always been annoyingly invincible in most situations. They can climb trees like ladders, they can shoot three times a second even while moving and jumping, and jabs don't even seem to hurt them half the time. Now that you can kill by touching someone, it's even worse.

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Again dude, it's a double edged sword. I'm usually the one absolutely trashing archers, but falling on a knight can cause a stun, and all a knight needs to do is shield up and you're completely fucked.

It's not just a touch, you gotta FALL on someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.