1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 370 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Goodo will be looking forward to the next build :)

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Also just for the people that didn't read wherever I read it, FLAB (Also known as FliesLikeABrick) is working just on bugs and exterminated 13 in a day, and that is full time like MM said in the first post. (Last line) Just a reminder.

Creille likes this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT, GOOD SIR.

I believe your comment MEANT to be directed a bluigi!

Stevedog, Geti and GHOZT like this.
  4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Shush, Mr. Sauce, take credit wherever credit is available!

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Oh yeah I do. Sorry.

TheBoneSauce said nothing, BlueLuigi knows what I'm on about. :V

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hahahaha, it's all gravy baby. I'm just happy you even know who I am. olol

BlueLuigi likes this.
  7. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

hmm…when's the next GOOD update?

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You sell yourself too short buddy you're a MOLE :)

thebonesauce and sj67 like this.
  9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I'm sure that the develeopers and the community greatly approve this unbelievebly constructive criticism on the game.

10. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

Every Update seems to make 1 step forward...
    ...and 3 steps backwards.

The Counter change wasn't needed at all, and the Sound Pitching sounds a bit weird.
    I also encountered a few hits missing when they should have clearly hit, but i'm not sure if it was my Ping or not.
    A bit out of topic here: why are you writing your signature in your posts? There's an actual Signature space for that.
    Just curious.

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Just so you know, it's physically impossible to do that, unless you want to get ripped in half by your own propulsion.

Maybe you mean one skip forward (because skips are more joyful), followed by a couple of slouches back again, but not to far, because the cliff behind you means that it would be very painful to slouch that little bit extra.

GHOZT and Ej like this.
  12. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

It's actually pretty easy to just walk forward by one step, and then walk backwards by 3 steps.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Play nice or I'll lock the thread.

SARGRA13, Stevedog, Contrary and 3 others like this.
  14. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Force of habit from being on other forums where ockpii wasn't my username :b Also, there's little to no people using the signature box to put, well, signatures xD

15. BlueLuigi

If someone releases something that is particularly bad and closes discussion on it does not look good, despite that you may think that closing it could be a solution, it is not, it makes it seem as if the developers are no matter than Bioware or Bethesda where they would ban you for speaking anything bad about a game, it sends the wrong message. "We don't want to know our game is bad!" "Don't discuss bad aspects!". The more people saying it's bad, especially certain things are bad (as most have pointed out certain things that are bad), the more it becomes obvious that those were bad choices.

People don't bitch about something they don't like, they wouldn't be calling it bad if they didn't enjoy KAG in the first place. Despite what you may think they are not trolling, they are simply annoyed that something that they enjoyed so much has taken a nose dive in some way.

--
    That said, it looks like the next update or two will be addressing a lot of these problems and bugs as well as work on tweaking the combat problems introduced with the latest changes and hopefully soon some of the ones introduced with some of the changes like lack of shieldbashing, or insane killing power (you can kill multiple people if landing properly) of bombjumping into a group of people.

GloriousToast, SARGRA13 and Ghozt like this.
  16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I'm pretty sure FBB wasn't threatening to close the thread because of the complaining, he's been complaining about thew new builds a fair bit himself. I think it was more the couple of posts above him which were dum and leaning towards aggressively dum.

Hella, SARGRA13, Ghozt and 1 other person like this.
  17. BlueLuigi

It's a build thread, people have things to say, threaten to delete posts, not close threads. Closing threads closes off all discussion on the subject and leaves most people afraid to open up another thread about the same thing for fear of consequence, it is not the way to go.

Also despite them not being constructive or even coherent, they are opinions, and they matter (however so slightly), considering how MM took so many pains to dumb down the game to casual levels at some point quite some builds ago, if even casuals don't like it, it sure is nice to know so!

Boxpipe, Kouji and Rayne like this.
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This.

Also, Luigi, you're right that discouraging discussion about the short comings of a game is a poor move and I had no intention of sending out that kind of message; my apologies if I somehow managed to anyway. My thoughts at the time were that discussion had died down (with the major points made several pages previous) and now we'd gotten to the petty squabbling--something which tires me no end. In retrospect, there is the outside possibility that sensible conversation might have sprung up again, and so I revise my previous statement to:

Play nice or I'll land warnings on your posteriors.

BlueLuigi and WanderMark like this.
  19. cryptonium76

cryptonium76 Catapult Fodder

Just to clarify, does this mean that we can play as zombies now?

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, welcome to the forums! Stick around and enjoy yourself. :)

Sadly, the multiplayer version of Zombies is still giving MM grief, so 'no' would be the answer to your question. :(