1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 370 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Apr 23, 2012.

1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

Small wall of text. me like..(always wanted to do that)
    they bitch about things they like?
    --
    im hoping i got once again bomb jump land on an enemy and not die. (never really done that before, cause i figured out bomb jumping recently prior to 353)

2. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I thought you were from /v/?

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Sorry for taking it wrong likewise, I've just been annoyed at closed threads recently for this reason and see it happen often (not just recently but in the past)

I don't believe that you can honestly, however I cannot say that I tried 'this' build, nothing has given us any hint otherwise as blobs can't really be played as, there were some older builds where you could, but you cannot do it properly know for sure, and even if you could you'd be stuck as that single character type with no UI or option to change character, perhaps not even to disconnect from the server, certainly not to change teams.

I am, and the same holds true there, short of obvious trolls but that's another part of the community perspective that crops up and has more to do with getting someone's goat than legitimately not enjoying it.

sj67 likes this.
  4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

There are goats in next patch?

SARGRA13, Stevedog and GloriousToast like this.