1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 67 Pros/Cons, Issues, Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snow, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Mechanoid

Mechanoid Guest

If this does happen then i'd suggest being able to drop or throw singular catapult-like stones (3 stone per, to match catapult stones and blasted bedrock stones) from your character that deals damage only to other characters and not terrain. This way, we can still have murder-holes on our battlements even without the ability to drop entire stone blocks on people from above by using the collapse physics to our advantage.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

In big games catapults are kind of annoying. As opposed to small games they can be constantly restocked and fired with little damage to a team's available man power and one or two can completely shutdown an area, as well as obliterating any fortifications in its way. And it can do this all out of view.

My suggestion:
    Make catapult parts cost 4 Wood, 2 Stone and .5 Gold each. Or at least more than it is now. 3 Wood 1 Stone, .3 Gold? Right now they're easily built and are basically expendable. I think they should be end-game last-resort fortification breakers, and shouldn't be something you can just spam all game.

Make them only fire one stone at the same rate of stone consumption, but make that stone do double or even triple damage to buildings. That way it still excels in its intended role of besieging but it doesn't become an instant kill generator.

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

It's build 70 already ;)

4. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

Yeah but it just got released.

This thread was made before that..