1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 800 - Control the Halls! (No OSX build yet)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

:plol I know those people

Nao its about to become "Thicker support" system :D
    Actually it's way better than the old support system. No more butthurts people let's be quiet until the next build comes.

Digger101 likes this.
  2. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Sounds good Geti.:thumbs_up:

But I want to mention one thing Nkking and amgtree were already talking about, making the "Hall System" into an own gaming mode.
    I do like the hall system as it now is, but I also liked beeing independent on where to build and what I build. Now you realy can't make any mentionable forts (with workshops, respawnpossibilities, tunnels etc.) out of the halls range. I kind of miss that.

Another thing I came across is that the Minimap reveals Tunnels, digged by hand :builder: , in livetime. I tried to get into the enemies base by digging a long tunnel and ended up dying when they realised that the little tunnelentrance kept growing and growing. That negated all my effort and turned out to be useless. :QQ:
    Im not sure if you want to keep the option to mole yourself into other galaxies, but if you do so, I would recommend only showing already explored terrain on the minimap.

Thats it.
    I'm excited for the next update :migrant:

3. TreeMeister

TreeMeister Catapult Fodder

I never considered that. Now that I have, combined with the stone block requirement looks like it'll solve that issue rather nicely. Although I do prefer sawpits for the lovely noise they make when they claim a victim.

4. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

:D:thumbs_up:

5. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That won't be in the full game, that's a mod.

delankski likes this.
  6. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

I know, it just crossed my mind.
    And folks, a new build is out, so let's move on there!

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

locking to move discussion to the new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.