1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows [Build: 830] "Wrong targets of melee attacks"

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Inferdy, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Category: KAG client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 830
    Description: Sometimes, when you are attacking your enemy near any destructible building/technique, you have chance to miss, cause your target will be this building or technique.
    Steps to reproduce: Fight with your enemyes near trading post/your ballista/catapult and once you will miss.
    Screenshots/Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPUprsdN4kg

Gurin and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Can you please test this specifically and capture the video? I'm not sure I understand what your saying but if you miss your enemy and hit a destructible building it will hurt the building, I don't think this is a bug

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well, if you're aimed at your opponent, and the slash/jab hits the building rather than the player, I'd say that is unintended and thus a bug, but if you COULD capture a video it would be very helpful. If you need someone to do it with, I'd be happy to help :)

Thanks.

4. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

I will try to capture big video about game, then I will get out from it some moments with bugs...
    </br>--- merged: Jul 29, 2013 8:31 AM ---</br>
    guy, but you should attack your enemy. It is the main target. If your target is building, you will miss... and it is pitty ;(

kaizokuroof likes this.
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Yes, as in Classic, when you fight around buildings, such as quarters, you do damage to both the building and then player. I've added this into the bug tracker, thanks for getting the video, it helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.