1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 939 - Partial unicode support, Water and Saw Tweaks + Many Fixes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 12, 2013.

1. ooohh, the archer tears feed me

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I'll check if buzzing sounds still happens ( 2nd time you fix ). Otherwise, good hotfix :)

3. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

You removed ugly pushing on 100.000km and it fixed fighting, also I can type smth like "спасибо!" in chat, thank you!

4. lern2lagfight

My average ping iss 233-366 and above. But anyways, at least the server owners can check their servers while the playerbase is less than normal.

5. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hmm, I'm not having any crash issues so far on OSX. Perhaps more details on your system and operating system could help determine the problem?

6. WeirdEarb

WeirdEarb Catapult Fodder

Im new to the forum, after reading it now for a while, i registered and will give you also my 2 cents.

The new build with the SAWMILL killing teammates at the first time is a good way to go.
    I love this game, because of the ways you can end your toons life.
    And also an important part is to take CARE of the own team. Only 10% of all players on random servers are taking care.

Waterbuket
    Also an nice invention to remove the stun. In a competitive clan vs clan or team vs team game fires are an important gameplay feature. Im not talking about a match were just random knights meeting in the middle and slashing and stabbing themselfs until the "Judäische Volksfront of Judäa" smiles (Live of Brian?).

LAG and SERVERCRASHES
    -Steam User
    -Win7
    -Computerstatus: maintainanced :) i5 - gforce 470
    -In the new build i crashed twice in about 5 minutes. After a gamerestart it went smooth for 4 hours.

-Im from Austria (no kangaroos) and i can play on every official KAG server with 33 to 100 ping. Works fine.
    -European servers by folks <33 to 66

7. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Will be better if doors will be not so slippery