1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 947 - Fixes and Improvements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 21, 2013.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This guy gets it, now I don't even have to type anything, this guy man, he knows things.

Atheon likes this.
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

As far as I've seen the stomp changed the general combat pretty much. Now the one who comes from above has more chances, whether its shielding, charging a slash or not, it's just a dead weight falling on you, taking any knight's 4 hearts in a single move and receiving no damage. I feel knight combat was deeper in the last build, that this helps mainly the newcomers.
    Online some felt the knight hadn't changet and others that it has (the ones I've played with most). I think it's less reliable, but I might be projecting my preferences towards this, as I suddenly appeared to be a much worse knight.

Atheon and Beepo like this.
  3. crackwise

crackwise Shipwright

I agree on stomping that it seems a bit slightly overpowered. If they decrease the damage it does, then it would be fine I think.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    Atheon likes this.
  4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Or increase the height from which an enemy has to fall in order to deal damage. That would help keep people from dominating because they're 2 blocks higher than the enemy.

Though, being an Archer player, I also kind of want stomping to stay how it is so I can use it more in combat.

Atheon likes this.
  5. Xanoxis-Rawr

Xanoxis-Rawr Arsonist

Im against nerfing stomp. Now it is almost a feature for defenders in castle, we have another reason to build those. Castle/wall/stuff -----> stomp.

And arrow climbing is not at all OP, never had an situation when that really really helped.

Atheon likes this.