1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build Next Week, Feature Summary

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jan 16, 2015.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Siege HUD and full trampoline power.... Usually don't mind about most updates... This one tho.. Can't wait!!!

2. Sky_Captain_Bjorn

Sky_Captain_Bjorn Bison Rider

Awesome! Definitely excited for Siege HUD and the like!

Something new to rage at ::D: - forgetting to pick up the gold

3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

....aww. But anyways I can still run away faster!

norill likes this.
  4. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Probably.

5. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

What about my tile hooks @Geti

6. acromatic

acromatic Catapult Fodder

Sounds prioritized well. I love the siege hud fix also it's something I noticed seemed missing despite my experience in gaming. (like a phantom limb)

Keep up the good work fellas!

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: gold decay - it already doesn't in current builds, though I removed it decaying in water as well.

Re: tile hooks - still on the list, though its number 18 at the moment. Might get bumped up because we had a few ideas about using "dummy" tiles with skinney's single player stuff.

Re: making posts like this before updates where possible - I'll try to keep you guys in-the-know but it does take time making it and following up the discussion around it. Glad these ones have been largely "ok"d so far, haha.

Re: no more 1337 - good night, sweet prince.

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

/me dies and goes to heaven.

I suspect studying classics is doing strange things to me. I mean, yes, Hamlet==awesome; but kinda finding it hard to rationalise the happy feelings arising from you making that reference.

Oh well. Odd FBB is odd, I guess. :huh?:

9. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

President Gatu for president.

10. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Old FBB is old, I guess.

Anyway, I do like the sounds of seige HUDS, finally. So newer players can work out how to actually jump into a catapult (or fire it/move it for that matter). Same goes for ballista. More screaming newbies flying through the air!!!!!!!!!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.