1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone give me tips about the knight?

Discussion in 'Knight' started by KCx13, Feb 25, 2013.

1. miniu

miniu Haxor

Look at other guys , learn tricks and feel it.

InsaneMTL likes this.
  2. In case these others play well : 3
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2013 ---
    Also, the best way to learn is to play. Make mistakes and learn from them, that's always the most effective way and the reason why you get better if you play diverse. That way you'll quickly notice what you're best at and what you need to improve.

miniu likes this.
  3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Be higher when you swing than the other person. Have a swing charged higher than the other person. Swing before the other person.

Swinging first is the most important of the 3. It has to be a swing, not a jab.

Follow those 3 rules, practice them, alot. Eventually you can get as good as Arcrave or me. Im the best so being better than me is impossible, but its something to shoot for.

4. Ans since he's the best he knows something as important, but forgot to mention it x) If you swing first but you miss your enemy, you'll be very easy to hit for a moment. So in case you see that your timing isn't that great, take a break and play as builder, or focus on bombs more x)

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I never miss :B):

Vampire likes this.