1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Can't join a server.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sarkalest, May 17, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

Hello,

So, I just updated my KAG to the latest update, and then I wanted to join the only available server "PlayBox" but I apparently can't. There's just a "trying to connect to... Playbox" message on the top of my screen.
    I tried to play in solo, but same thing, I can't play. I'm trapped on the spectator view. And I noticed that my name is "Sarkalest2" and not my usual name, "Sarkalest", and I don't know why.
    I need some help about that.

Thanks for the future answers.

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Relaunch the installer and hit "Repair", that worked for me when I got this.

3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

This is happening to me now. Repairing didn't work either.

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Solo is broken, but there should be multiplayer servers. Force Update.

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

To expand on what VanHuek said, there is a batch/shell file located inside your KAB directory called "forceupdate.bat" or "forceupdate.sh" you need to run that -> I haven't read the contents of the script, but I'm sure it just deletes some directories and updates again.

IF that doesn't work, try deleting Base/Scripts Base/Entities Base/Sprites /Cache (inside root KAB) /App/version.txt

Good luck :)

VanHuek likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey