1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Carry the flag 0.2

Carry the flag to your enemy territory

1. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

2. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

So kinda like rugby?

veronartdoob likes this.
  3. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

We played a map like this several times (MonsteriCTF_3). It's a lot of fun and very intense but there are some issues. You need to completely destroy and dominate the enemy team and their base long enough to despawn your own flag so you can cap. That's cool and intense but can lead to quite some ragequits. The biggest problem is turtling, when one team sees its base getting invaded they usually take the flag and dig in under their base to prevent the other team from being able to cap.
    In the end I had to remove the map from the server; It's a fun idea but would be better served with special rules for it, probably through a mod.

veronartdoob and Withror like this.
  4. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

I understand what you say, I put the flags near the middle to make it easier to capture,I hope the players do not get upset by having to completely destroy an enemy base, thanks anyway for the comment, I had not thought about it

5. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

6. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

7. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor