1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Catching arrows

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Creille, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Arrow catching now works! I'm not sure if it is a bug or not but if you right click at the right time it will pick up an arrow out of the air.
    an easy way for me to prove it works is for you to do this:
    Go into a death match, shoot an arrow full power upwards, then jump and right click. :)
    It is a lot harder to do it online due to lag, and your not shooting it to yourself,

I was gonna post a video showing that it works but my FRAPS has gone all weird.

Also a few times you get shot the arrow will hit you and stick out of your body but not take any hearts, Why?
    (BTW I'm saying this to the mods there is another thread about catching arrows but that is old and asking if you can catch them) :) :P

Unnamed-player likes this.
  2. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

It has worked for a while good sir.

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

ITROLLEDU likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.