1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Challenge map contest [Cancelled]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by mcrifel, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Did any of you ever think that was why he named it the cancer map?

2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

*update*
    Hey all this friday im going to rate the submissions since i have it very busy with school.

You will need add a .cfg file or else challenges wont work.

3. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

MCrifelMIST

that is the beauty of this map, it doesn't need a .cfg file, ive modded it to make it fit with the CTF server.

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  4. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

My map should be up in an hour or two.. I've cast aside everything on my agenda for today to finish the remaining half of this 'Save The Princess' monstrosity.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2015 ---
    Vengeance Rhythm
    Vengeance Rhythm.png
    • 1250x175
    • Took me longer than it should've..
    • More than 150 Enemies in this map. Kill them all!
    • Floating islands held by chains.
    • Kinda large bridge.
    • Buildings and stuff.
    • Too many Black Lotus soldiers to count.
    • Lore included.
    • Batteries however are not.

I'm so glad I finally finished this piece of crap.. I can finally rest and do several other things I'm supposed to be doing. Point out any errors I've made... and correct them for me because if I have to do anything else map related I'll scream, cry and curl up into a ball and hide in the corner of my room. ;_;

There's a 72% chance I've screwed up badly here with all the placement and stuff. Oh well!

You have escaped from Prison Arach-161 and you just witnessed your friends, but most of all your partner.. all slaughtered like cattle before your very eyes. You roamed across this new and broken land with nothing but pure rage clouding your mind, you can't think straight, you've thought about suicide multiple times, and have come across the opportunity countless times, but something or someone is keeping you from crossing the line. The League of the Black Lotus has swarmed this land like a plague, consuming all in their path; leaving nothing but ash and misery in their destructive wake. Everything became clear when you heard rumors of Vordak, the High-Warlord of the Black Lotus was leading a recruitment rally somewhere in the east, though he was surrounded by his personal guards, but that didn't matter. Now is your time to cut down everything in your path, you are armed with a weapon that Vordak gave you, your unrelenting fury, use your rage to taste the blood of your enemies and strike fear into the hearts of Vordak's minions. Reach the bastard and rip his throat out, avenge your loved ones and millions more that have suffered at the hands of the Black Lotus. End it, even if it costs you your own life. Let your Vengeance Rhythm begin.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2015 ---
    Also I might write a full story about Vengeance Rhythm.. beginning to end. The slaughter of your people to the slaughter of your enemies. :D

wilpin7, PinXviiN, Noburu and 4 others like this.
  5. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Looks insanse and awesome, will probably score very high!

SJD360 likes this.
  6. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Goodie gumdrops. c: