1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "ChasmSpasm" by Punk123

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: ChasmSpasm
    ChasmSpasm.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/chasmspasm.28083/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2019 ---
    Fine resource placement, flag is on same height as mid + for me knowing it's punks map, caves make this map interestig for pub ctf. I not fan of chest on ctf maps, mid seems fine, there is possibility of ratting but that souldn't be problem. i say yes and I angry for writing this second time.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I really like that map, even with that many caves you can reach them easy, maybe there is too much gold on the map, if I counted right there is 16 blocks before red barrier, and 36? until mid. I would reduce a bit. There is too many chests but imo it would not hurt that much the gameplay. I say no becase of the gold blocks, I want to hear what @Ferrezinhre and/or @mehwaffle10 has to say about gold, if its not a problem I will change my vote to yes.

3. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

yea right my mistake, punk says sure we can make it less.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2019 ---
    ChasmSpasm.png less gold, yes
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2019 ---
    okay moving to accepted.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Chests are realllly bad for ctf, you can get a butt load of stone or worse gold from a single one, breaking balance. This is asking, no begging for rats, idk how you wouldn't worry about it. The only saving grace is the flags are pretty exposed in a rather unremarkable surface mid. It looks like you can flood with a drill. I'd say no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.