1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chess Tournament

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kittycity, Jul 19, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. merlinette

merlinette Catapult Fodder

I could try to go to an internet cofee but we need to fined a time of meeting (it looks realy hard but we can try...)

2. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

so we played with mazey today and he was like "omg you take too much time i resign fucking retard" and told me to post that I won

3. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

i dunnnnoo

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

i resigned fern won easy as that

5. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

6. @kittycity What does that mean for me? I win again by forfeit? This hasn't been much of a chess tournament for me since my first match was a win by forfeit, and my second match is looking to be the same.

7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

well sorry its not my fault icarus stalled and did that. not much i can do

8. @kittycity I didn't say it was your fault. I just wanted to know if i was going to have a match against Merlinette or will the same thing happen again as it did with MrIcarus? Because i don't want to wait again and don't get a game at all, and i don't want this tournament delayed anymore.

9. merlinette

Stevedog I totaly understand and i'm sorry about this ... Let's try to fined a time to play. Tell when you could and I try to get Internet ;)

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Just play correspondence version?

PUNK123 and Stevedog like this.
  11. We could do correspondence chess, but tell me when you had internet and we can do it then.

12. Guitrz

Guitrz Arsonist

Not very fitting to play like that in a tournament

13. merlinette

What mean correspondence chess for you ?

14. @merlinette It chess that's played over days rather than minutes/hours, so we both don't have to meet at the same time.

15. merlinette

I know What it is but how many time you want between 2 moves ? Because correspondence chess can take many time ! ^^

16. @merlinette your back from holidays right? if so, lets organize a time that suits both of us.

17. Mariox222

Mariox222 Arsonist
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Wow @kittycity you started this while i was away on holydays. Are you going to do another tourney after this one? I was a champion in my region twice in chess

18. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I might in the far future like next march around there
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2015 ---
    ok people hows it going @Fernegulus and @RampageX did you guys do a fight? if not yourrrr up!

also @Stevedog and @merlinette did ya get to fight?

19. @kittycity I'm still waiting for Merlinette to give me a time to play.

20. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Not yet.

Mods: BlueLuigi