1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cinnamon Toast pusi and ZCAS| Sexy Hideout!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by jimster6000, Mar 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Hello peeps. I am No Spanky 4 Me or Jimmy and I am Founder and a Leader for Cinnamon Toast pusi or [CTP]. We are a stupid Clan with A Teamspeak Server and a KAG Server at our Disposable, This KAG Server is up usually when Other Clan Mates or friends request it to be up. It is at least on once a day for a few hours. Contact me at @ at Forums w/ jimster6000 & or @ steam w/ Jimster6000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------INFO-------------------------------------------------------
    Gamemode: Team Death Match.
    Admins: All Members of Cinnamon Toast pusi.
    Rules, READ THIS PLEASE>>>>>: We are NOT REALLY extreme for Rules, but here are some that we enforce seriously. Spamming with Spawning Items with commands, if there is too much I enforce the situation. BARELY TO NONE OF NECROMANCERS. THOSE THINGS SUCK. Do not Ask for Admin because I let Members be Admins and Do not try to be in [CTP] to be a Admin.
    Player Max: 12 players.
    Special things: RCON Commands are played with in the Server. Gravity and the Access of spawning in Items is changed around at random times.

See you there!!!!!! ::)::dance:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Give us more info, Server name, Modes, specificacitions, admin list, rules, etc

3. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Jimmo I know you will be an amazing owner! =D
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2015 ---
    Jimo's back yus:heart:
    Nice server btw, keep on hostin babe::)::heart::heart:

4. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

<3 Thanks Amestri.