1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clan !CHUM!

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by PooManCHU, Apr 20, 2017.

1. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Hello i am i NZ kag player, i have been playing since 2012.
    i am active most days especially on weekends on AUS CTF and AUS TDM, but ctf more often than tdm, usually in the afternoon and evening.
    This is a Southwest Pacific clan, so only kag players from Aus and NZ, and Southeast Asia should be fine as-well (if you speak ENG) tell me what you are best at class wise.:hammer::bow::sword: I am most skilled in knight, more than any of the other class's. i launch and play kag using the independent launcher So i couldn't tell you my hours, and i don't expect you too but if you use steam feel free to tell me your hours. What i care more about than your hours, although they are important to a certain extent, is your skill level i.e consistent k/d, ya know power level...:r_flex::B)::flex:
    I may ask you to a 1v1 as your preferred class.:bow::sword:

PM me or talk to me in game if you are interested
    also if you are a Noob :QQ: PM me your username, so that way when i see you in game we can go to an empty server and i can teach you a few things about knight .

Also were all adults or young adults, so i don't think we need rules, we know how to act and how to play. Swearing is fine in my book it's not the words it's the context, so yeah saying Shit when you die stupidly is different than a verbal attack on someone. yeah none of that BS78787878:up:
    Thank you.

I am the only leader at the moment, but eventually i would like to have two or three,

Leaders: PooManCHU

Members...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Good luck! It's always good to see new AUS/NZ clans. :thumbs_up:

3. AvadaKedav

AvadaKedav Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator

Good luck Pooh :)

4. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Gl :3

6. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks for the kind word's guys:heart::heart::heart: