1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Class Bawww/Argument thread

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Contrary, Aug 1, 2012.

1. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I've never been on bc I get around 300 ping.
    And I do get that bomb spamming is effective, I was simply trying to say that rushing is not the only thing that uses teamwork. Alot of people are biased agianst campers, and therefore tend to say that it requires no skill, no teamwork etc. But I know that if a team really works together to defend a tower It will be far more effective then one knight spamming bombs.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

While there are people who feel this way I think most view the issue as the prevalence and dominance of camping, not the fact that it exists. It's like if this were Rock Paper Scissors and Rock beat both Scissors and Paper. The problem isn't that Rock is there; if Rock didn't exist the game wouldn't work. The problem is that the state of the game is such that Rock (camping) becomes the obvious path to choose in every game, where the interesting bit is how you choose how to play.

3. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

When he's aggressive, it's purely bomb jump after bomb jump after bomb jump, which has nothing to do with teamwork.

His goal isn't to kill other players, it's simply to demolish their towers with bombs.

Defending a tower from constant attack isn't camping.

Camping is when no one is attacking, yet you remain in your tower.

CrystalClear, delankski and One like this.
  4. noppa354

noppa354 Shipwright

Knights are most often frontline troops, charging at the enemy. They REQUIRE some of their abilities to be able to do their job well. (breaking through or going over obstacles with bombs, gliding to cross gaps, etc)
    Archers, well, sit in towers and shoot things (most of the time, some archers are good and go close range or climb enemy towers). They don't need many special things, they have bows. I mean, sure, they should have special arrows and maybe faster movement or higher jumps, but that's about it. Also can we make it so that archers in trees don't fall from one click on their tree?

5. miniswrider

miniswrider Bison Rider

well the archer getting knocked down from a tree is good, but not stunned imo.
    I think that archer hiding should be better too. maybe if theres tall grass you can dissapear?(now THAT would be nice but not OP)

6. eamono

eamono Arsonist

tall grass already exists, and archers can be pretty well-hidden by it, if you want to be a stealthy archer use the zombie head, can be perfectly invis by ducking in quarters and almost invis by hiding under bodies and grass

7. miniswrider

miniswrider Bison Rider

i mean not as body, but i mean "completely" hidden, as in sprite is invisible in tall grass.