1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Read this first! Classes&Mechanics Section Guidelines

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by JTG, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

These are the general guidelines which are to be considered the rules, of the Classes and Mechanics forum and sub sections wherein.

Classes and Mechanics is a section of the King Arthur's Gold forums, to be used for discussion of the in game mechanics, meta-game, or to display new knowledge.

Ideally, when posting a brand new thread in any section such as the Knights Section, you should tag it with the tags contained in the esoteric thread also stickied.
    The numbers in the brackets are the build number. EXAMPLE [909]
    The word Gen is the tag that defines it as a General Discussion. EXAMPLE [Gen]
    YOU MAY FIND THE BUILD NUMBER BY OPENING THE GAME AND LOOKING AT THE TITLE BAR AT THE VERY TOP.

[​IMG]
    The number next to build in the parenthesis 909 is the current build number. The version number is unneeded for tagging threads.

When posting in a subsection, do it if its relevant to that class as a primary focus, A thread such as:
    • [909][Gen] Knight vs Archer
    Would be in the knight forum, since its about Knights versus Archers, whilas:
    • [909][Gen] Archer vs Knight
    Would be in the Archer forum, since its about Archers versus Knights. The perspective focuses on one class primarily versus the other, and potentially the tips, tricks, and strategies needed to defeat the other class.

If you are posting a creation you built in game, or want to show a building design off, please use Building Critiques.

Make sure to include a image of your structure, then describe or sell it to people who view.
    Version tags are required here too.

The actual Classes and Mechanics area, that isn't under a subsection is mostly just discussion about mechanics in game or a very broad topic, it can be used for these purposes.

If your thread has a guide tag, and you wish to update the version number, update the entire guide and send me a conversation, message, or query me on IRC and I shall edit it, when I am available.
    If you wish for any title to be changed, do the same and I shall do it within reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.