1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classic Actually Probably Final Build 569 + Insight

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

KNIGHT SURFINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

delankski likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re-installing will fix this (un-install first, then install). It indicates that you've done something with your autostart.gm, or that it has become corrupt.
    Yeeeeehehehhe though preliminary testing showed that this was tricky to do right, and it certainly slows you right down upon landing :P

delankski likes this.
  3. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

I googled " Knights Surfing"
    This showed up :D
    [​IMG]

Anyways, Wooo Knights can surf lol, It'll be fun.

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Knight Surfing and Archer Stomping. Hell yeah.

5. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Now you need to fix double tent glitch that occurs on map change, it makes player copies, and you need to fix this bug that turns doors to opposite teams colour and you can slash them once and that will destroy them, this bug happens when you join server, everyone else will have it display normally but for you doors will be inaccessible.

6. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Knight surfing is the best, I made a custom map with just a ledge and turned water on the see how far I could get.

New KAG sport anyone? ;)
    Get a heap of knights to have races while surfing, and use sheild up while next to them as extra tactic (all on the same team)

I'm going to make a map and try this :p

7. Quimbo

Quimbo Shopkeep Stealer

Hello,
    Archer can stomp ?
    I'd like you guys, to tell me what does it mean .
    Or maybe, a screen of this addition. Please.

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No, now I need to devote my time to getting the scripting build ready for public release at all. I've just given you more than 2 weeks of fix work on a build I didn't want to touch again, and a new sport. The correct response is "thank you", not "cool now fix this other stuff".

Jump on someones head to do them damage, like the other classes. We made this change to hopefully put a little more cqc into archer combat, as we've been seeing a lot of very boring very stalemate-y camping in towers from archers as a whole of late. The ones in scripting build wont be capable of sniping , so it's important to start nudging archers into going outside :)

9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I just love when people demand to be given MORE free stuff in a free game. Self-entitled bastards.

[​IMG]

rocker2, thegoodone and delankski like this.
  10. pestopancake

pestopancake Haxor

Thanks! this worked.

But now I my server list is empty.

I'm starting to notice KAG withdrawal symptoms! Halp! http://i.imm.io/L7xq.jpeg

Noburu likes this.
  11. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

One person =/= All people

[​IMG]

12. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Time to catch some radical waves dudes! Does surfing push the enemy back the same way bashing does?

13. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wewt!!! Surfing!!!

Wait... wasn't this in the game before...?

14. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

It's different , It's like you bounce on the water like 5-6... times or just depends on height fall or something I don't know :3

15. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Surfing?
    tumblr_maxzwnqeXW1rdmbopo1_500.gif

Also, I can't say I'm not excited to get rid of sniping archers. I don't know what horrible balance issues would come back to bite us all in the butt because of it, but at least we won't have anymore stalemates. I would go over to archer JUST to stomp people if it wasn't for knight-surfing.

thebonesauce and xChapx like this.
  16. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

that spike fix is it lag or just general builder spikes

17. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No, but you are wanting more things for the FREE version of KAG that the Devs are NOT getting money for.

18. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

Funny how everyone is excited about surfing, but no one ask how to do it.

So yeah, how do you surf properly?

19. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Run at the water, jump as high as you can, shield down the direction you're running (keeping holding down the 'run button')
    That's one bounce, then you try 'leap' forward as far and high as possible of the bounce, and shield down again.

That's the best I can do to explain :p

Also, I've already been called a hacker by doing it.. Yes, a premium player called me a hacker.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  20. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Because right now it is the only accessible version of the game until they release separate client, servers will have to move and players, it will be empty for a short while. While there are plenty of glitches on classic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.