1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classic Actually Probably Final Build 569 + Insight

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Looking like from some other things u are bassiclly changing the game and letting it chill there.The bugs out will be cool good work on that:).How do u get bugs in the game is it A stuff up in the coding??.

asger75 likes this.
  2. Tabachiii

Tabachiii Catapult Fodder

Hey a little help here? I need to update to 572 and I'm stuck on 548. I payed good money for this game and now it won't let me update.. what do I do?

asger75 likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you checked out read the dev blog, or read the server description, or read the top of the first page in this thread you'd have read that you need to unistall KAG and then reinstall it.

asger75 and link6155 like this.
  4. asger75

asger75 Haxor

hi just testing ;) baiz oh:oops: do you know anything about when alphas gonna come out?
    </br>--- merged: Dec 1, 2012 7:17 AM ---</br>
    oh and ive tried a bilion times to make a server but i cant do it on my computer plz help :(

5. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Alpha is out

6. Antman

Antman Base Burner

There's server information here; https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Server
    And if you need more help use the IRC; https://forum.kag2d.com/pages/irc/
    Just ask a question and there's usually someone there to answer.

7. asger75

asger75 Haxor

dont need hlp with servers any more i found out that you can only make servers in america:argh:

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

...Was it entirely necessary to post this here and bring up this old topic? You could have (and should have) just PMed Antman. There's a wonderful little thing called conversations on this forum... Learn to use it.

9. asger75

asger75 Haxor

do i want to I can do what i want
    :skull: to you if you say stuff so lame

10. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yeah that's right u don't think it was necasry to take up some room definitely hot needed as a sub forum sorry to break your news

11. asger75

asger75 Haxor

jzz sry that good anuff im bad at pm ing
    </br>--- merged: Jan 8, 2013 5:40 AM ---</br>
    I am only a clan owner and thats all im not good at posting stuff on the foroums

12. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

For what it's worth, you can make servers anywhere in the world, not just in America. Read up here: https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Server and have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.