1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tweaks Classic flags 100% done

Flags don't return by waiting, but only instantly on collision with player.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

2. Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16 Ballista Bolt Thrower

@Mazey does this still work?
    I would like to use it.

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I don't think it's broken. It's a simple mod so if it's broken I'm positive someone (who is more up to date on modding changes than me) in #modding on Discord would help fix it!

4. Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16 Ballista Bolt Thrower

its not I just got it working
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2017 ---
    @Mazey sadly the flags do not respawn when they fall off the map. :(

EDIT: also this is an error I seem to be getting..
    Code:
    12:33:51] Script: Compiling void onTick(CBlob@ this) [12:33:51] Script: No matching signatures to 'shouldReturn(CBlob@&)' [12:33:51]        [line 69 char 7]    } [12:33:51]        in file 'Entities/Special/CTF/CTF_Flag.as' [12:33:51] Script: No conversion from 'int' to 'bool' available. [12:33:51]        [line 69 char 26]    } [12:33:51]        in file 'Entities/Special/CTF/CTF_Flag.as'

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Mazey likes this.
  5. Mazey

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Should be easy to tweak the flag by yourself, I was able to do that for twk, and I'm a fool at code.