1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Classic Forum is going to be Archived

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kouji, Jun 19, 2014.

?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of murdered?

1. At least Leader of a 1st world country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. At least Leader of a 3rd world country

1.5%
  3. At least Leader of any country

1.5%
  4. At least Leader of your country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. At least Leader of any country except your own

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. At least a High Ranking official of a country

4.6%
  7. At least a Representative of a country

6.2%
  8. At least a Leader of a group

27.7%
  9. Doesn't matter, it's only assassination if a Ninja, Spy or the Mafia did it

26.2%
  10. Other

9.2%
  11. Yes

23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

^what the title says. Next week, I'll be creating a new Forum section underneath the Bug Reports forum (to those of you who can see that other forum below Bug Reports, it'll be beneath that one as well) so it'll be last forum on the King Arthur's Gold section. It will simply be named Classic and all current classic forums will become subforums of that section.

Simply put it'll be like the Class & Mechanics section, but instead of Knight, Archer, Builder, and Buildings, it'll be General Discussion, Class & Mechanics, Help and so on.

You'll still be able to post in that part of the forums if you wish, but it'll all simply be in one spot.

The reason this is being done is mainly for 2 reasons.
    1. That section is generally dead
    2. It's large and causes a lot of unnecessary scrolling when you want to go down to the lower threads
    Post counts aren't going to be removed from that section and neither are likes. It's still going to be moderated so you still need to follow the rules.

If you have any complaints or concerns about this, you can post them here.

rawr, Noburu and lavalord like this.
  2. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

[​IMG]

Classic

RiftEnigma, MelMinaya, Porti and 2 others like this.
  4. something something beta masterrace

Duplolas likes this.
  5. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

beta.jpg

Haste, Konfitur, InsaneMTL and 3 others like this.
  6. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

[​IMG]

Stevedog, Porti and miniu like this.
  7. miniu

miniu Haxor

8. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

9. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

Classic is being pushed to the back of the bus. But it's okay, thats where all the cool kids sit anyways. :B):

I3lue, JPD, Konfitur and 4 others like this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

So do slaves

Stevedog, 101i and Ej like this.
  11. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

You alpha ends where beta begins.

12. Classic KAG= Beginning of life.

miniu likes this.
  13. Too many clicks to get to the KAG Classic side

miniu likes this.
  14. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

15. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

The classic forum would be thriving much more if the mods weren't deleting posts so often.

16. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Probably because most of the posting there is cancer and decends into flaming and trolling. People cant get it through their head that classic is no longer being patched and maintained.

17. Kouji

Lol, it's been left almost entirely unmoderated. Just because probably one post of your's happened to suck doesn't mean it's dead. At most there's 1 or 2 two posts every other week. It totally doesn't have to do with how there are only at most 20-30 people playing on classic servers at peak time and where most of them don't even use the forums.

Additionally, as Noburu mentioned, in general any post there is something like "der iz haxs on survr, plz ban", "hat plz", "i wan hat", "can i haz hat", and help threads (which don't get an moderation at this point or end up getting resolved on IRC)

tl:dr, Stop bitchin, I don't care what your own personal fantasy thinks (since it's always wrong).

Noburu likes this.
  18. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Why of course, how can you patch perfection?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2014 ---
    Bitchin? Pls.

Classic gets a bunch of new servers out of the blue, and suddenly you want to archive classic forum?

Yea total coincidence.

I came here to laugh.

Harlekin, RiftEnigma and icemusher like this.
  19. Kouji

Yes, I totally know how many servers there since I play classic ALL THE TIME. And then I saw the sudden rush of 400 totally new awesome servers to fit with the other 1000 fully load servers and decided, "Hey, there's way too many people playing classic, I should totally archive them because the millions of people playing on those servers don't deserve easy access to the forums". After that I decided to post that I was going to archive it and over 20000 people decided to suddenly start posting and got mad that I was going to remove access. I then decided to be an asshole and ignore them anyways because those 20,000 people are all to intelligent for me to understand. I'm sorry that your amazing and extraordinary brilliance is beyond my mind. So very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very Sorry. I hope you can forgive me someday.
    very very very very very Sorry

Sir_Walter, Joiken and Noburu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.