1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Classic Forum is going to be Archived

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kouji, Jun 19, 2014.

?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of murdered?

1. At least Leader of a 1st world country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. At least Leader of a 3rd world country

1.5%
  3. At least Leader of any country

1.5%
  4. At least Leader of your country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. At least Leader of any country except your own

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. At least a High Ranking official of a country

4.6%
  7. At least a Representative of a country

6.2%
  8. At least a Leader of a group

27.7%
  9. Doesn't matter, it's only assassination if a Ninja, Spy or the Mafia did it

26.2%
  10. Other

9.2%
  11. Yes

23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

tl;dr

Forums are poop. Blame mods. Game doesn't have enough players in classic or beta, so who cares.

Post moar shad:shad:

Chumind, Konfitur, miniu and 3 others like this.
  2. Classic has tons of new servers. Chidori, eric99, and marcohanyh are making new servers all the time. We've seen Pirate servers, Cat and mice, infinite bomb ones(due to Domis), Bomber Ctf, Prisoners, and plenty of other new and creative ones. as Brilly said, Classic is not running out of servers. About archiving Classic forums, I know you're not going to change your mind, but please think about it.

PUNK123, Chumind, Konfitur and 3 others like this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You missed the most important part: number of players and the number of those that actually use the forums. Number of servers doesn't actually matter since that isn't a measure of forum activity, the number players and the number of those who use the forums does.

Lastly, to further my point, the only server to make a new thread "recently" is the Aussie TDM server and that thread was created back in May 21st. The rest of those threads were made over a year ago. Sure, some of those older server have had a new post created in them about a month ago, but it also shows that the rest of the other new server owners and the people in them don't generally use the forums, hence why the classic section is going to be archived.

tl:dr, This is for the FORUMS, the number of people and servers in classic doesn't matter because that != forum activity.

Noburu likes this.
  4. I've seen at least 20 people who play classic on the forums.

5. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

kag kapture.PNG

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.
  6. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Give it up scrubs, you're like a bunch of old people that cant handle change.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  7. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Loads of people can handle massive dildoes Nob, but I just don't find it as fun.

PUNK123 and RiftEnigma like this.
  8. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

*too intelligent

fixed it for you.

Honestly, I don't understand why this wasn't done sooner.

All it does is cause confusion for people who have just recently joined the forums.

Barely anyone plays Classic anymore. I mean. Maybe a year ago when there was like 6 full servers, but that was pre-steam release.

This should have been done as soon as the steam release came out.

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Lel you guys are hilarious. Get the fuck over people. Nothings actually disppearing.

10. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Stevedog, Asu, RiftEnigma and 3 others like this.
  11. I'll take the old people part as a compliment. The change part? Not so much. I said in my post that I know you won't change it, but please think about it.

12. why? theres no legitimate reason to do so. those forums saw almost no activity

Noburu likes this.
  13. I don't deny I do not use the Classic forums as much, and that I play Beta equally much as Classic. I know you won't change it. I'm just asking for reasons that are legitimate.

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

All of this confusion started a long long time ago, and thiwas inevitable because of that really shitty choice.

Naming the sequel to King Arthur's Gold, King Arthur's Gold.

They are not the same game, but they have the same name, if they were properly labeled from the get go this problem would never have happened.

Konfitur, InsaneMTL and Noburu like this.
  15. multiple boards with 0 to none activity cluttering the forums are enough of a reason to reduce them, aren't they

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  16. Yes, I agree now. I was simply defending my previous post.

17. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

There has been a reason posted 3, 4, or maybe 5 times now.

The classic forum compared to the rest of the forums, doesn't have much activity, so instead of confusing new forum users who don't even know about classic with keeping it around as is, they are condensing it as it's own sub forum. Nothing is being removed, and if anyone with half a brain wants to find out more, they click and search.

CrystalClear and Stevedog like this.
  18. rawr

rawr Lord MIP Donator

Maybe we should have a pole of how many people use forums often that play on classic?

19. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

There is no reason for it. Unlike the regular user who can only see total posts per forum/post and so forth, the devs have a much more in-depth list showing who uses it, when, and for how long. If an admin mentions it's dead, it's safe to assume it's dead.

20. miniu

miniu Haxor

Ps. Thats tru.

@icemusher
    What about miniu ctf? almost alltime full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.