1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clock on forums

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by eamono, Apr 21, 2013.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Have a clock in the corner of the forum's site so i know what time it is, it's really confusing when i forget that the timezones are different.

2. That would be useful c:

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

That would actually be pretty handy.

4. nickingliss

nickingliss Builder Stabber

King Arthurs Standard Time

5. ^That.
    It would be great if it had a timezone converter, though that would be too much to ask. Its just confusing sometimes.

6. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Isn't this more suited for the forum & wiki sub-forum?

BlueLuigi likes this.
  7. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I wasn't 100% sure which forum it goes in so i figured that i'd put it here and if the admins dont like it they can move it

8. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I quite like the idea, time can be quite confusing when organizing times for a clan war of training etc. ( you can probs tell that I am a leader of a clan). But also I find myself staying up till mid-night or past it sometimes because I don't know the time.

9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

While this is a good idea:
    1)Every device you search the forums on should have it's own clock, you can use it easily
    2)Setting a specific 'King Arthur's Standard Time' can be annoying, most forum clocks just work off your normal time, if this is what you want, go pick a timezone and make it King Arthur's Standard Time and start a thread about it.
    3)Definitely belongs in Forum & Wiki, anything referencing the forums or the wiki does.

I'm seriously wondering though, what device are you using without a clock on it? o_o

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Moved.

I really don't understand why would you want feature like that. What is confusing? Times of your posts? You can go to your profile preferences and set your timezone there to whatever you want.

Bammboo and BlueLuigi like this.
  11. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I looked back at my post and I realized its kind of vague, sorry :)

I mean a "KAG standard time" as people have called it, would be more useful for planning events and clan matches, many other site do it and it works really well

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Make a thread with a link to a standardized time you would like to call KAG standard time, if it catches on I'm sure it will eventually be migrated if possible/easy/time permits, but the first step is to actually try to do it yourself and gauge interest.

illu likes this.
  13. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

^ based on the timezone of the supposed location of Camelot.

dnmr and Guitarman like this.
  14. eamono

eamono Arsonist

new thread over here

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97