1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Collapsable blocks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neat, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Ok, so I just watched that video on the main website.

Suffice to say, it was awesome, and i'm well looking forward to playing! (cba with test release)

But only 1 thing. Why do you have to eliminate every single supporting block underneath a castle? Surely if you removed half the blocks the castle would topple forward or backward? I don't know.. just seems like too much hassle especially if they've made a large castle, may as well not bother tearing it down and use it instead.

2. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Try the test build and you'll see how annoying that would get.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

"may as well not bother tearing it down and use it instead." - exactly. Why do you have a problem with this? I've seen this happen in a few games and it's excellent.

4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I have a problem because there leaves no incentive to actually tear buildings down (which is hella fun and what I was hoping for) because it is too much work taking out every single supporting block. Although, i'm fairly happy because skybridging is basically going to be dead. Heh.