1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Combat fixes and Exploit patches

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, May 2, 2012.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You cannot throw bombs straight down. Its nothing to do with clientside/serverside, its just a restriction that was made a while ago that I want to remove soon because it makes no sense.

delankski likes this.
  2. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

So you're saying, that we can throw bombs down straight soon?

3. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

I know how to do it, i was saying that i couldn't do it on Bridges.

Is it a bug or the bridges aren't "repairable" by choice?
    I know, it's coming out on future updates, but i'm curious.

4. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

I think it's a bug. You should be able to repair them, shouldn't you?

5. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Maybe its because of your I.C. speed? or ping? (or not if you have stable connection)

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

"Is it a bug or the bridges aren't "repairable" by choice?" bug.

"So you're saying, that we can throw bombs down straight soon? " yes, should be able to.

Harold7 likes this.
  7. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I was on a server that customised the speed of arrows, and the speed of the archer's digging. Is this now possible - clearly it is?

Ghozt likes this.
  8. Geti

Please read the changelogs on the devlog with each build, we don't write them for kicks. :) yes it is. We're going to have a modded server flag soon enough.

9. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Haha yeah just click and click to SHOWER SOME ARROWS lol , i was on that server too forgot its name :D

10. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

turns out sp zombies and swordfight is moddable in the same way as ctf. all you do is copy the text from ctf game configuration file in the rules folder to whatever game config file you want right where you found it.

11. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

It's Friday Friday what's up for the update this friday? :)

Saverous likes this.
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Nothing.

(On the bright side, however, I can assure you that the next update is coming soon and will be a cause for happiness for all when it arrives! :))

WanderMark, BlueLuigi and delankski like this.
  13. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Aww :(
    Well its ok , waiting for the next update

GloriousToast likes this.
  14. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah that happens to me as well, I powerslash some guy and he goes flying to the other end.

Harold7 and acridstone like this.
  15. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Same... i was fighting 2 knights and it all happened so fast. First i slashed him, then he slashed me and i went flying. Sadly for them, i landed on a builder then killed him. :)

16. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

You can jump then shield and when you get power slashed at you almost always go flying. Well that's what I heard and I haven't tried it. It happens to me a lot and I get flown into the enemy's base.

Harold7 likes this.
  17. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Theres also some permastuns still when falling on knights although they are rarer

18. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

Is that wanted that jumping on ennemies' head hurts or ? Because It was a good trick and a dangerous one when you failed. Now that it hurts it doesn't worth

Contrary likes this.
  19. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah falling on people causing damage, and what's currently happening shouldn't be, it's one of the things I'm pretty sure is gonna be fixed next patch if I recall correctly.

Harold7 likes this.
  20. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

I think falling on someone should hurt both people. But the one falling gets the kill X3 with a new kill type saying: Fishfinger73 stomped Fishfinger73 with his foot.

Harold7 likes this.