1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Combat fixes and Exploit patches

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, May 2, 2012.

1. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Yeah, that or "Example1 goomba stomped Example2"

Harold7 likes this.
  2. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I think it should depend on the height personally, going from simply stunning them, hurting them, hurting them even more but hurting yourself etc. For now I'm happy to see the bug gone though.

Harold7 likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There is going to be some changing here to make it worth it, a little tighter but worth it, you'll probably like it, we'll see.

Harold7 and sj67 like this.
  4. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

my god, I hope the patch comes soon. We just lost a game because everyone on our team randomly respawned during the endgame, depleting all of our units when we were previously in the lead.

Harold7 likes this.
  5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Have anymore information about specifics with that problem? I know as admin you still randomly respawn (I say randomly but it usually happens when one admin kills someone ALL admins respawn), any information would help with reports to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Harold7 and sj67 like this.
  6. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I thought it was a common problem that you respawn in a random area of the map despite being very much alive and possibly carrying shitload of loot a moment before. Sometimes it's the top left corner of the map....

Harold7 likes this.
  7. zombie_man

zombie_man Shipwright

Great

Harold7 likes this.
  8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

for some reason i was able to kill someone by jumping on them while shielding side ways
    map like this

:castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::red:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg: :castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::blue::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::red:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    i started at the bottom red flag, jumped up to the red flag then down onto the blue guy( blue flag) while shielding left, the blue guy was killed instantly without saying i get a kill. i think the blue guy also jumped as well but idk

Harold7 likes this.
  9. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Sorry to be a massive nob, but is this still getting released today? I don't really care too much either way cos I'm not gonna have any time to play the sodding thing till wednesday but I really really wanna see what's getting changed. I know the generally the rules is that it's done when it's done, but it seemed very much from the dev journal that it's pretty much ready and should be coming today so it seems like I've got a good excuse to ask :B):

Harold7 likes this.
  10. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Probebly not

<----This guy is to blame ;)

Harold7 likes this.
  11. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Pesky bugger, ruining all our fun delaying the release cos of your bloody bug finding that stops us from having our fun ruined.

Harold7 likes this.
  12. I think i'm going to cry *sniffles* i'm so happy I have waited for this update for ages.... AND NOW YOU SHALT FEEL THE WRATH OF MY RESPONSIVE SLASHES MWUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:B):

Harold7 likes this.
  13. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

me toooo