1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Community Assets 1.0

Sprites and Sounds for the community, by the community.

1. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Malitha, Mr_NeL, nkChehov and 6 others like this.
  2. Mr_NeL

Mr_NeL Shark Slayer
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Totem.png KAGaquila.png Totem_Of_Evil.png KAGgg.png KAGcircle.png KAGcircleTC.png KAGraal.png KEGgold.png Lever.png ArcherCursor.png Arrow.png ArcherIcons.png KillfeedIcons.png ArcherGibs.png ArcherFemale.png ArcherMale.png WizardCursor.png BunnyCursor.png
    and more
    all in zip

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    AdrianC, nkChehov, Bint and 1 other person like this.
  3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oh great!

4. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So what's in this now? Desription is p. much useless.

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Inside the zip there's a bunch of sprites with the KAG style you can use in your mods:
    sprites from bunnyfection, the Spearman Class sheet, candles, some furniture, a totem etc.

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I take it this isn't Skinney's trap bridge mod then? I can't find that anywhere.

8. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Yeah this just includes a bunch of sprites for people to use, the balance mod which included a bunch of platform changes was removed as a lot of the features have since made it into vanilla KAG.

If you want something specific coded write a request in modding requests and tag me, or if you want help writing something post in modding help and tag me.