1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Community Fixes Inbound

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Damnit, need a new glitch to abuse for the sake of abusing a glitch - hmmmm.

GreyHCK and PUNK123 like this.
  2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Bombs are fun. As long as there aren't too many, the more the better. If you don't get any kills with bomb camping, then your bomb camp is over and you have to actually go fight. Why should they be locked into being used for just one purpose?

Verzuvius likes this.
  3. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

i think bombs should be versatile. i really dont think bomb camping is too much of an issue, it's difficult and usually not worth it. also, if you can consistently get kills from bomb camping, you deserve those kills lol. like @Potatobird said, bombs shouldn't be locked to one purpose.
    great build geti, lots of great fixes::):::P::yes::heart::heart:

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

in kag 99% of the time I don't even fight enemy knights I just walk up to them with a bomb, shield and wait til the bomb Is about to explode, then either throw it above or below them depending on how they attack it isn't that hard

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You know I've been thinking for a long time bombs were too OP. Here's my brilliant idea.

1. Increase price slightly, say, 100 coins per bomb?
    2. Very slight damage nerf. I'm thinking 1/4th heart damage to anyone caught in the blast radius. 2.5 hearts is just way too much, and I think 1/4th heart damage is much more reasonable.
    3. Reduce knockback from 15 to .15 so no more pesky bomb jumpers.
    4. And let's be honest, bombs hurled into your base are just so detestable. Disable bomb throwing all together. Now the enemy lights a bomb and it explodes in their hands. Hilarious!

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You know I've been thinking for a long time: You should think before you post!

1. It would add quality content to the forums
    2. We could actually talk about the problems with the game and maybe come to some sort of compromise
    3. Lets be honest, it would get rid of childish and sarcastic remarks that don't add anything but spam to the conversation!

Hope you take this into consideration before refuting this comment.

Thanks in advance

7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I've seen archers dodge, and knights block the damn things more reliably than I do, and even I get hit half the time.

I'd prefer a price decrease (Would settle for Water Bombs 25c), and fuse variability. I personally believe there are not enough bombs.

Regardless, that is neither here nor there. I'm just surprised I haven't seen that much boulder dashing anymore.

8. Blue_Tiger

This is the place to discuss what is in the update, @TheDirtySwine , not somewhere to suggest balance updates which are already being and have already been discussed.

swiggityswooty likes this.
  9. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

@copper40 :rekt:

Yey, thank Fuzzle for all those fixes o/ Should get into bugfixing too...

10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

why havent we made this man a tester yet? @Geti

[​IMG]

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]

12. PUNK123

There is no need to post a image only reply

also why would we only complain in one thread when we can complain EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Pizza and hierbo like this.
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

[​IMG]

14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

This thread:
    a9LK6Rm_460sa.gif
    No seriously, I've never seen a update thread in the Announcement's forum that hasn't got any people literally screaming about unbalancing for 20 pages. If you want to suggest something, do it in the 'Suggestion and ideas'. If it's already suggested, well, then shut up.

kaggit, Klokinator, Asu and 1 other person like this.
  16. PUNK123

Its called the build 1215 thread, anyway your just repeating what others said. I have a problem with people complaining about our opinions when there are just about as many retarded gifs here, honestly we aren't doing any harm so there shouldn't be an issue

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  17. Blue_Tiger

I'd rather talk about getting a refund due to the stun-class-switch glitch being patched >:(. No more faking AFK, water arrowing some cunt and then jab-spamming them to death.... Now what?

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Ofc I didn't mean that there was no harm done. But seeing things being suggested over and over again, even when the developers said no to it is... Annoying. And when someone starts suggesting something, hell breaks loose. People start insulting eachother, everybody starts hating eachother etc.

I'm completely fine if someone suggests a good idea and then people approve it. But having people being angry eachother is bad.

19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Serious talk now, I'm sooo glad that fem!knight and male!knight and really just almost any female/male class/head combo all look about the same. I hate playing any online multiplayer game and seeing a girl come online and having like 10 thirsty guys pop out "Oh look a girl hey show us your boobs buh buh buh". Sure, KAG has "fags" where people will call anyone who does anything remotely bad a faggot, or an idiot, or worthless insipid noob scum, etc. But at least we don't have thirsty guys filling up every goddamn server. Please never change the sprites, like, ever.

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Eh, there's definitely still some difference that you'd prolly not see in armour intended for actual use (bc having cleavage in a breastplate is basically you saying "please hit me in the sternum! I hate my life!"); but that's just being nitpicky. ::P:

Agreed though; it's definitely refreshing having relatively sane/functional clothing for both genders. (And, iirc, Geti's made comments re: in future taking even further steps away from unnecessary sexulisation of female avatars. :heart:)
    ---

Also, lol, you guys need to stop meta-threading. ::D: Just talk about stuff vaguely on-topic or report posts you feel to be out of line with the thread. Enough fussing already. :rollseyes:

Sir_Walter likes this.