1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Community Fixes Inbound

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Mar 4, 2015.

1. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

why did i see so many quotes from people that didnt say them? Is that a new thing or no?

2. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'd just like to point out that this whole thread is Geti's fault.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Geti and his stupid goddamn "update" threads. Yeah right, drama queen. What's next, random "what features do you guys want in the next build" threads?

swiggityswooty likes this.
  4. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

wat

PinXviiN likes this.
  5. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Instant arming mines and flying sharks please

Pizza, GreyHCK, Dargona1018 and 4 others like this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

A shark-greg hybrid. :rekt:

Sir_Walter, Pizza, SlayerSean and 3 others like this.
  7. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Also, is it too much to ask that they have FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS attached to their heads?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Also make bisons into transformers too plz. They are too underpowered right now. :rektlord:

Pizza likes this.
  9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Sir its "Frick'en laser beams attatched to their frick'en heads".

10. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I love you so much right now. :rollseyes:

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: the "boobplate" - iirc it was meant to be more like separate armour domes on a very heavy-set lady, but this was ages ago and the primary concern (as klokinator has touched on) is keeping the classes immediately identifiable as, well, separate classes.
    I'd do it differently if I got to re-do it today, but the main concern is definitely making it recognisable. Removing the boob-plate stuff would definitely not go against that goal, as if anything it makes the sprites more similar, haha.

12. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Is there much point to it.

13. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Assuming you meant that as a question, not a statement: Is there much of a point to what?

14. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I am looking forward to the next update even more now that I've seen what's to come in that picture....

15. Leo

Leo Haxor

What's "inbound" ? A day ??? a week ??? a month ???

Pizza likes this.
  16. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Pick one: When its done or Soon

17. Geti

See above :) A few more fixes were being worked on and I don't want to rush testing, miss some big bug and crash your servers Leo ;)

Noburu likes this.
  18. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

If we can't fix boulders, can we at least ban Hospitalizer from AUS CTF?
    thanks

warm regards
    crimsen

startselect3 and PUNK123 like this.
  19. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

You could add a defense to boulders. Like maybe you could be able to block them but you get knocked back big time with some damage done regardless. Archers could be able to tripe shot the boulder and maybe it slows down and does less damage? That would be unpractical tho but the idea of blocking boulders as a knight with some knock back and less damage sounds epic to me.

Another thought. If you are able to block there should be a certain amount of speed that you can block at. So if it's going rally fast (so someone has thrown it from a high place) You'd just have to dodge it. But if it's like rolling or it's been thrown at you from the same level as you (Speedy little archers getting speed from grappling and jumping) you could block it with less damage but get knock back. That way it would be balanced.

Also if it's not clear you'd get stunned when you've blocked and knocked back...

Hows that for an idea? Let me know what you think.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Dargona1018 and Fernegulus like this.
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Wait, can't you just duck (hold S) and the bolder doesn't collide with you? Or did that get removed? :huh?:

Dargona1018 likes this.