1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Community Head Pack [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by 8x, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

8x submitted a new resource:

Community Head Pack - 62 pairs of heads from all over the community

Read more about this resource...

Vampire and Guitarman like this.
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

3. 8x

4. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Hello,
    I am very new to this section of the forums.
    I was wondering, how do I use these heads?
    Is it server side?

5. 8x

After downloading the png file, you go to your KAG-Beta Folder, then
    /Base/Entities/Charachters/Sprites and you replace the original Heads.png with this one. A backup won't hurt too

If you play on Steam, KAG should be here: Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/

This is client side, so only the players using this will see the heads. Despite this, if a server uses it, everybody who joins will automatically download it from the server itself.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

oh ok thank you so much!Yea I really wanted it i just didn't know how to get it.::):
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2014 ---
    I noticed that it works fine, its just that in the character head selection, its blank.I can pick a random square but I dont know which one I will get.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2014 ---
    I noticed that this problem is just for me on the steam/kag version.:rektlord: on the other version it works fine:thumbs_up:

7. 8x

Ops, I have no idea why that's happening... Anybody else got the same problem while using this on Steam version? There should be no problems as it is only 1 png modification, I'll check it out.

8. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Oh lol oops i just tested it and it works ::P::thumbs_up:

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Could i use it for my server? I'll edit some heads... a little, or maybe replace some heads with another cool heads on the forums <.<

10. 8x

I don't mind about the heads I've done, as long as you don't claim ownership on them. For the rest, you could ask their creators, or at least give credit (I didn't ask, I simply give credit). I'm talking about modifying them.

I suppose there's no problem on you using this file at your servers, since all of these heads are available at the forums: I just gathered them and adapted some to the Beta style. They're not mine.

11. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Is there anyway you could add my head? if so, Thanks.

I'll post an image of my head I made if you say yes.

meaow likes this.
  12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

yo 8x u have to remake/make new 6 heads: 3 female and 3 male ... i wonder what will be those! (new update - new 6 heads)

13. 8x

yep, on the works. There were a couple of heads left aside so I'll rescue them, plus 1 made by Yantex it's all good.

14. stees

stees Builder Stabber

Hi, Thanks for the resource! I don't see the folder .../Characters/Sprites. All I see inside the .../Character folder is folders named after the classes like knight, archer, builder, etc... Are these instruction old?

15. 8x

It should be there
    The resource is outdated, I might update it soon, but the folders are still the same. Inside the Characters folder there are 10 different folders (Archer, Builder, Knight, Migrant, MovementScripts...etc). The last one is called Sprites, and it's inside it where you find the original Heads.png sprite sheet.

16. stees

stees Builder Stabber

Thanks, I realized the instructions are for a local mod, and I'm trying to do this for my server. Is that possible?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  17. 8x

Yeah it sure is. I just tried it on a local server and it worked ok. Sometimes replacing sprites is not as easy as installing other mods, but just make a Folder at your Mods folder called "Com_heads" and drop the png there. Then at Mods.txt type "Com_heads", so the server will load it.

Thanks for your interest, this is outdated and it'll be updated soon.

18. 8x

19. stees

stees Builder Stabber

Thanks, I added them to my server like u said, but I can't actually choose any of the new heads.

Basically, you see the local heads when selecting, but the server heads when playing.

Is it possible to allow players to choose custom heads on a server? 'Blowjob' mod is good, but I want a selection of custom heads on my server, not a single unique head across all servers, like bj.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  20. 8x

Yeah, the problem is that clients won't see the modded heads on their Esc>Settings menu. This resource could use an info script with all these heads, so you press f1 and see an image with the relation between vanilla slots and modded heads. I'll try to do it, robbing some work Skinney did for Bunnyfection :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.