1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Concrete construction; guns

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by 8x, Jun 24, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'd like to set a wooden structure throu which you lay liquid concrete -which would flow with the dynamics of the water that BETA has- to make a concrete building. I thought this could be great in a mod with weapons, guns and stuff, just like soldat, but with destructible and repairable environment.

2. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Guns...? Not sure whether this is a great idea. Next thing that people will complain about is gun spam. Also, guns don't really fit into the KAG environment...

LostPix and Apronymous like this.
  3. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

If this is for a mod this is in the wrong section of the forum.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

SuperTurdBoy, I deleted your comment because it was offtopic and unnecessary. Posting it again doesn't help.

Anyway, this section is called 'Suggestions&Ideas' and not 'Suggestions&Ideas_onlyfordevs' or something like that, so people may talk about such stuff here.

PUNK123 and SlyStalker like this.
Mods: Rainbows