1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Considering buying the game; are there any active Australian servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crimso, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Crimso

Crimso Builder Stabber

Firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong section. I've checked out the Beginner's Box and had a look around the forum, and I felt like this was the best place to post.

I've had a look at KAG and thought about buying it, but the size of the playerbase concerns me a bit, and I'd like to know beforehand if I'll have a decent number of people online to play with. It seems like there's at least a few servers in Australia; is there anyone who plays on them who knows how active they are? Alternatively, would anyone be able to link me to a list of current servers? Any help or information is appreciated.

Biurza, Cruxiat and Fuzzle like this.
  2. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

people say the game is ''dead'' because there are specific times where people join , you can find full Aus servers in specific times , ask some Aussies like @eps0003 to know when they play
    At my current time (1:30) utc+1 there are 57 players (13 of them are in Australian servers)
    [​IMG]
    (spoiler)

3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Oh boy we are as active as ever. Currently there was a Oceania tournament which 16 teams participated in. The only issue with starting KAG is the skill level and the learning curve but try and stick with it.
    There is official AUS TDM, CTF and TTH and a non-official modded assault courses server. Soon there will hopefully be an official modded server with a selection of player-made mods in rotation. You can find a list of the servers here.
    Srsly you'll get so many hours from this game if you stick with it.

Yeti5000, Fuzzle, Crimso and 2 others like this.
  4. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yo! AUS is incredibly active on kag rn, we have around 30 people usually on kag and around 40-50 people usually online, with a total of 140 people in our australian kag discord which you can find here:

https://discord.gg/NsyTNxu

This is pretty much the hub of Australian KAG. We're an incredibly tight-knit community and I can honestly say that this is the perfect time to join, since we're organising events literally all the time and the community is friendly af. We have a great competitive scene with clans popping up all the time and people willing to help you out as much as possible. Come join!

Fuzzle, epsilon and Crimso like this.
  5. Crimso

Crimso Builder Stabber

Woah, was not expecting such a quick response! I guess my first impressions about this game were wrong. Thanks for the info; I hope I'll see you guys in-game sometime soon.

Cruxiat, Osmal, Nicuwins and 5 others like this.
  6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If you need any help, just ask! That goes for learning how to play in game / tips and tricks.

Crimso and Fuzzle like this.
  7. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

crimsos origin story