1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Constant in-game flicker and messed up HUD [Solved]

Discussion in 'Help' started by JacKD, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

SOLVED! Silly me activated the "uncap framerate". Unchecked it and all is good. Sorry!

Category:
    KAG Client

Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 866
    Description: With the latest update my screen flickers constantly and the HUD is stretched in a weird way. This happens in multiplayer and solo, although the first time I tried solo it worked without issues. In previous builds there was a "thing" flickering in the launcher, behind the "PLAY" button, that may be related in some way. I had no in-game problems in previous builds. I must say that my notebook is really old (Intel Pentium T2130 with an Intel 945 Express integrated video card) so this probably ain't a priority, but I considered it was worth the report as I had no issues before.
    Steps to reproduce: Start the game and join a multiplayer server or play solo.
    Screenshots/Videos: The screenshots (windows or ingame) don't show my problem :(

kaizokuroof likes this.
  2. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

This happens to me when I have the shader turned on or the fps uncapper on.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I might see about throwing this in the help section - Might fix some peoples problems, cheers.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.